πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

54 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You are confused the year Shady played there Eric was the OC.Β 

All the more reason for Shady to hold a grudge. A healthy scratch from playing in a SB. Yes I fully believe EB had a hand in that and yes AR was the final decision maker.

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

All the more reason for Shady to hold a grudge. A healthy scratch from playing in a SB. Yes I fully believe EB had a hand in that and yes AR was the final decision maker.

Teams dismiss Eric after interviewing him year after year. Probably more truth in what Shady is saying than you want to believe it seems.

Β 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Teams dismiss Eric after interviewing him year after year. Probably more truth in what Shady is saying than you want to believe it seems.

Β 

Don't be mistaken by my comments.Β  I think EB is a horrific interview and his attitude towards players absolutely is why he's not become a HC.Β 

^Jones is an odd case. When you take into account all his production and scores he was certainly above average but when you break down his passing production it's not very impressive. So much dink and dunk short yardage passing. But.. to be fair his #1 was a bust (Golladay), his #2 got hurt early in the season (Shep), then he lost his #3 (Robinson), and he had to then rely on Slayton, Hodgins, and James. Now don't get me wrong I'm not sold on him as a passer yet. He's super accurate but if the 1st read isn't open and he doesn't have a running lane he tends to make dumb decisions. Post snap progression is a big weakness for him. I just need to see him struggle with a legit #1 before I give up on him completely. How many QB's lose their top 3 targets and still deliver a playoff berth?Β 

32 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

^Jones is an odd case. When you take into account all his production and scores he was certainly above average but when you break down his passing production it's not very impressive. So much dink and dunk short yardage passing. But.. to be fair his #1 was a bust (Golladay), his #2 got hurt early in the season (Shep), then he lost his #3 (Robinson), and he had to then rely on Slayton, Hodgins, and James. Now don't get me wrong I'm not sold on him as a passer yet. He's super accurate but if the 1st read isn't open and he doesn't have a running lane he tends to make dumb decisions. Post snap progression is a big weakness for him. I just need to see him struggle with a legit #1 before I give up on him completely. How many QB's lose their top 3 targets and still deliver a playoff berth?Β 

You just described Marcus Mariota.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

True but wasn't he benched or a healthy scratch in thier first SB by EB? I could see hard feelings there.

Shady the ego maniac with essentially black Chip Kelly (from a personality standpoint) as his OC. What could go wrong?Β 

You can pretty much guarantee Shady popped off at the mouth about his usage, and got benched for it. Then he probably went to a super expensive restaurant and tipped his server 8 bucks on a 300 dollar meal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

How is an offensive players that played for a coach not a good source?

Because he barley was there while you have already mutiple former players stating Eric B a good coach. More and more guys are coming out praising Eric B.Β 

There’s a reason why he’s getting closed by some players on Twitter .