πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Commanders sold to the Sixers owner Josh Harris’ group for $6bil

Β 

Bad news for the eagle / cowboys / giants fans . Snyder held Washington back and idc what 76er fans think of a Harris he still an upgrade as an owner .Β 
Β 

All and all we have a much better chance now than ever before in dominating the division or being just good.Β 
Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

Bad news for the eagle / cowboys / giants fans . Snyder held Washington back and idc what 76er fans think of a Harris he still an upgrade as an owner .Β 
Β 

All and all we have a much better chance now than ever before in dominating the division or being just good.Β 
Β 

Β 

Nowhere to go but up for you guys.Β 
I’m glad Bezos didn’t buy you guys and try and make another Cowboys level brand/spectacle down in DC. This moves the needle slightly because I don’t think he’ll be doing felonies and stealing from other owners.

Harris will be a normal money focused owner who doesn’t know much of anything. Tons of those guys, as long as he can get a good GM/president it’ll be fine.

On 4/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, IHatesnyder said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Start with just not being an embarrassment and then move forward from there 😁

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What happened?Β 

He's talking about the Eagles getting Jalen Carter, but he's always fully transparent with his thoughts and analysis, and I appreciate that, along with the fact he doesn't homer it up.

He was getting clowned by Stephen A and RC, but always a good sport when he gets clowned on about his Cowboys, and always gives respect to the Eagles.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He's talking about the Eagles getting Jalen Carter, but he's always fully transparent with his thoughts and analysis, and I appreciate that.

He was getting clowned by Stephen A and RC, but always a good sport when he gets clowned on about his Cowboys, and always gives respect to the Eagles.

I always liked that about him too

• Like 1

Β 

After trading some picks, I now know the Eagles cap space, after their rookie draft picks are signed

$14,193,600 in salary cap spaceΒ 

Howie F’n Roseman πŸ‘

Β 

After all of the FA , player extensions and contracts given out, this is Flippin nuts!

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 4/28/2023 at 12:18 PM, Jeezla said:

He's talking about the Eagles getting Jalen Carter, but he's always fully transparent with his thoughts and analysis, and I appreciate that, along with the fact he doesn't homer it up.

TBH that whole crew is great. RC, Orlovsky, Marcus, Mina, the host I always forget the name of. Really good chemistry with each other.

Edited by Daimonas