πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

So the whole Division lost this week. That's good. Really wanted Washington to beat Minny but that's ok.

Β 

Β 

At this point I"m more focused on Minnesota/New Orleans/Los Angeles honestly. Not fair how many good teams are in the NFC.

Unfortunately there is no way their OL looks this bad for us next week, it's just never the case after performances like that. The Giants OL looked like the worst Β in the league coming into our game, but neutralized our elite front 7 (especially w/ out Cox) with adjustments.Β 

Β 

Cowvoys will probably implement quicker passes and design ways to help Bell or replace him. Won't be getting 8 sacks, unfortunately.

Β 

if Lee and Tyron are out, we have no reason not to win.

1 minute ago, DeJack_10 said:

6 sack, 2 FFΒ game by Clayborne against DallasΒ O.o

Β 

BG will destroy Dallas is Tyron Smith does not play nextΒ week.

That's one of the reasons I think he sat this week. More important to be healthy/win vs the Eagles then the Falcons.

I'm sure they were hoping to squeak one out vs Atlanta and be healthier next week. Oooppps!