🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Usually the Mexico game is in November, specifically the long weekend of 20 or 21st. So it wouldn't do us any favors. 

Would probably go sooner with the World Cup starting that weekend, which will overshadow the NFL down there. But yeah the ones since 2010 have all been then.

Maybe they’d want to put it in Hispanic Heritage month which is actually Sept 15th to October 15th, if that were the case yeah we might not have to deal with DHop.

NFL wants to be a little tacky they do it on Halloween which is a Monday (usually on MNf)

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It would still be a huge ratings draw here as well. Especially if they did something extreme like played the game on Thanksgiving. A 6pm start time in London, would be 11am CST - - which I think is when the early Thanksgiving game normally is. 

@Malfatron @CWood21 @D82 @WizardHawk

What do yall think? Terrible idea or solid?

Great public relations in a large scope.

But, I don’t think it would go over so well here. America’s Team, on an American holiday, breaking a 50+ yr tradition of playing at home and going over seas? Yuck. I don’t see that going over terribly well.

• Like 1

well looky looky. It turns out us getting to play yall, while you have to play us, means our SOS is actually easier.

29. Giants: 134–154–1 (0.465)
30. Eagles: 133–154–2 (0.464)
31. Cowboys: 133–155–1 (0.462)
31. Commanders: 133–155–1 (0.462)

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

well looky looky. It turns out us getting to play yall, while you have to play us, means our SOS is actually easier.

29. Giants: 134–154–1 (0.465)
30. Eagles: 133–154–2 (0.464)
31. Cowboys: 133–155–1 (0.462)
31. Commanders: 133–155–1 (0.462)

yeah but you guys lost a lot of people and drafted like crap so that's actually easier for us.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Neither of those statements are true.

you didnt lose a lot of people? 

Cooper, Collins, Wilson, williams, gregory all gone.

And yeah I just looked at your draft class again. Crap.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

you didnt lose a lot of people? 

Cooper, Collins, Wilson, williams, gregory all gone.

As I told Kilty in gen - thats not "losing". That was kicking off the team because they werent living up to their contract or flat out sucked.

The only one we "lost" was Gregory.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

And yeah I just looked at your draft class again. Crap.

Good thing your opinion on drafts is irrelevant. I thought we did a great job of getting younger, and hopefully better, at pretty much every spot we needed someone. And we did it without reaching. 

And even though draft grades are stupid, pretty much everyone gave us a B. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

As I told Kilty in gen - thats not "losing". That was kicking off the team because they werent living up to their contract or flat out sucked.

The only one we "lost" was Gregory.

Good thing your opinion on drafts is irrelevant. I thought we did a great job of getting younger, and hopefully better, at pretty much every spot we needed someone. And we did it without reaching. 

And even though draft grades are stupid, pretty much everyone gave us a B. 

I usually like the players the cowboys draft not really this year.

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I usually like the players the cowboys draft not really this year.

Its because it was a very meat and potatoes draft. Which is what happens when your OL sucks and your DL is mediocre. Its was mostly non-skill positions. Boring.

Edited by Matts4313

Good news/bad news.

The good news is we are so scared of Davis, its why we specifically drafted Smith OG. 

The bad news is that under Will McClay weve drafted 3 first round OL. And if it wasnt for a weird arse disease all 3 would make the HOF. Smith OT, Martin, Fredbeard.

ko6fjos6kbx81.jpg?width=569&auto=webp&s=