πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is, just not criminally. Theres a difference, you know that.Β 

Also, I said persecute.Β 

Prosecution only applies to criminal proceedings brought by the government. The NFL cant prosecute him.

And persecute is a strong word. Look it up. He was given favorable treatment in the first place not having been charged. And the worst thats happening now is a 6 game vacation. This is not persecution its a petty labor dispute.

35 minutes ago, Phire said:

Prosecution only applies to criminal proceedings brought by the government. The NFL cant prosecute him.

And persecute is a strong word. Look it up. He was given favorable treatment in the first place not having been charged. And the worst thats happening now is a 6 game vacation. This is not persecution its a petty labor dispute.

You cantΒ  be given favorable treatment when you are innocent. You are viewing this as if he did it.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You cantΒ  be given favorable treatment when you are innocent. You are viewing this as if he did it.Β 

If it was you or I we would have been charged 100%. A criminal charge doesn't mean guilt. If either of our exes sent pics of bruises to her aunt and mom saying "abusive" we'd been charged.

College football players get favorable treatment. Not a secret.

Just now, Phire said:

If it was you or I we would have been charged 100%. A criminal charge doesn't mean guilt. If either of our exes sent pics of bruises to her aunt and mom saying "abusive" we'd been charged.

College football players get favorable treatment. Not a secret.

Doesnt make him guilty.Β 

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

And he isnt being criminally prosecuted, aka the only way to be criminally guilty, so again, youre hacking away at a straw man.

You are blurring lines. Im saying fully innocent, not just from a criminal perspective.Β 

Just now, Phire said:

How do you know this for sure? There was evidence supporting the allegations. You weren't there.

Well, obvi, I dont. But there have been multiple investigators that have all looked into it and they have all said he didnt do it. They have all came to the conclusion that any bruising she had was from the fist fight she got in + she said she was going to frame him. So... im just connecting dots.