πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cowboys are so GD lucky, almost Viking esq'!!! Between the Lions/Texans games count your blessings.Β 

Love Smith almost forgot he was tanking for the #1 Pick before that 4th down call. πŸ‘ŒπŸΊΒ 

They are so bad that they can win a game or twoΒ and be fine. Would’ve been hilarious if Dallas lost to them.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They are so bad that they can win a game or twoΒ and be fine. Would’ve been hilarious if Dallas lost to them.

So which is it?

Dallas Almost lost to the Texans?

Or

The Texans Almost beat the Cowboys?

I don't speak NFZ, need and interpreter?

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Can’t wait for him to walk back everything he said about the Eagles cause all of that can now be applied to the Cowgirls.Β 

No, it can’t. It’s one game. Eagles consistently were playing that kind of ball for a month… and yes, it was a month. I’ve literally detailed this and spelled it our for you guys a million times… and yet you still don’t get it for some reason. I have nothing to walk back… try and get the receipts if you think otherwise 😎

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

So which is it?

Dallas Almost lost to the Texans?

Or

The Texans Almost beat the Cowboys?

I don't speak NFZ, need and interpreter?

Don’t worry Nabbs, you’re not the only one here who struggles with reading comprehension. You aren’t alone.

But I do hope most of you are trolling. I can play along.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Don’t worry Nabbs, you’re not the only one here who struggles with reading comprehension. You aren’t alone.

But I do hope most of you are trolling. I can play along.

Don’t worry man. They won. I mean, unless your arguments are abandoned now. Then it’s a little weird.Β