πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Now that's hilarious.Β Β 

Does this Jags game count the Cowboys being in a slump? Just curious?

Wrong team got Trapped today.Β  Can you imagine havingΒ  $40MΒ  QB who constantly throws the ball away to the opposing team?

I can't!

β€œIt’s just four games, but they weren’t back to back so they only count as one.”

-NFZ somewhere probablyΒ 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

It was a post of intentional irony tho. Fortunately Hurts was able to play against a Bears team that is at all times determined to beat itself.Β 

Hard to beat a juggernaut like the Jags tho……or the Packers…….or the Bucs…..

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hard to beat a juggernaut like the Jags tho……or the Packers…….or the Bucs…..

Bucs are ancient history. Packers and Jags were sort of the same issue, really. Team got up and got complacent. But credit to the Jags that have been playing better I guess. Uncharacteristic game for the Dallas defense.Β 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Bucs are ancient history. Packers and Jags were sort of the same issue, really. Team got up and got complacent. But credit to the Jags that have been playing better I guess. Uncharacteristic game for the Dallas defense.Β 

hey but they almost won and you love your almosts so they basically won cuz contextΒ 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

What’s it like to be this delusional?

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

What’s it like to be this delusional?

Explain to me what part about that is delusional. Feel like I was actually being pretty reasonable. The losses were legit and the team should have played better. The performance on defense against the Jags was clearly and obviously not in character, though. I mean, it was arguably their worst outing of the season.Β 

12 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Explain to me what part about that is delusional. Feel like I was actually being pretty reasonable. The losses were legit and the team should have played better. The performance on defense against the Jags was clearly and obviously not in character, though. I mean, it was arguably their worst outing of the season.Β 

Are we ignoring the part in which the Cowboys defense let a glorified PS squad in the Texans put up number against them? A team that has two USFL QBs who go 20/27 for 200+ against them? A team that lets a XFL WR go for 10 and 120+ against them?Β 
Β 

To say this is not in character is delusional. The Cowboys defense has been bad for a few weeks, the Jaguars game is not an anomaly.Β 

Edited by Scalamania