πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m not watching it but seems like Dak’s having what’s becoming a typical Dak game this year.Β 

Last pick was on him, for sure. His picks have not been like that in general, though. Perfect ball going off of his TE’s hands for a pick has been exactly the type of thing hurting his interception numbers. But he just takes the blame because the stats are solely attributed to him.Β 

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Last pick was on him, for sure. His picks have not been like that in general, though. Perfect ball going off of his TE’s hands for a pick has been exactly the type of thing hurting his interception numbers. But he just takes the blame because the stats are solely attributed to him.Β 

You know me. You are what you are. You can call a handful not his fault. But, what’s he at, 13? Nah man. That’s too much. You can’t excuse away all that.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

You know me. You are what you are. You can call a handful not his fault. But, what’s he at, 13? Nah man. That’s too much. You can’t excuse away all that.Β 

There’s a reason why this has never really been an issue before. It’s comical how often he’s been unlucky on these.

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

There’s a reason why this has never really been an issue before. It’s comical how often he’s been unlucky on these.

The reason is that he maybe doesn’t have the talent he’s had in the past?Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

You see after a while context doesn’t mean anything? Still don’t know what the hell theyre #1 in. Like that means anything if you’re going to lose to the Titans PSers.Β 

Scoring points is kind of important. They’re the best at that, period.

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Dak gets credit for all the scoring? But not the turnovers?Β 

Nah. And some of the turnovers are on him, too. It’s not like I’m trying to make this so black and white simple. But when we’re talking about something as simple as a ball going off his hands for a pick vs doing their job to help the offense… come on.

25 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Nah. And some of the turnovers are on him, too. It’s not like I’m trying to make this so black and white simple. But when we’re talking about something as simple as a ball going off his hands for a pick vs doing their job to help the offense… come on.

Nothings ever that cut and dry. They can move the ball, that’s pretty clear though. The INTs have to concerning though. For whatever reason they happen.Β