🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

who proclaimed Dak was a mixture of Brady and Young.

Are you mis-remembering, trolling or just dumb?  

I said his playstyle was like theirs. That he liked short passes and to use his legs. I never said he was anywhere nearly as good as them. In fact, I often said the exact opposite. That he had a long way to go to get there. 

I also said he is much closer to Alex Smith, who is also in that mold. 

This is the second time in the last couple weeks that you have butchered what I said. Im starting to think you are doing it just to be an arse. But who knows, maybe your memory is ish. Or maybe you just dont understand english. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Are you mis-remembering, trolling or just dumb?  

I said his playstyle was like theirs. That he liked short passes and to use his legs. I never said he was anywhere nearly as good as them. In fact, I often said the exact opposite. That he had a long way to go to get there. 

I also said he is much closer to Alex Smith, who is also in that mold. 

This is the second time in the last couple weeks that you have butchered what I said. Im starting to think you are doing it just to be an arse. But who knows, maybe your memory is ish. Or maybe you just dont understand english. 

Calm down dude, get the stick out of your behind. I agree 100% Dak is good.

That defense balled out last night. But all people are going to remember is Dak flexing after his 3rd and 10 run and the fact that "Dak beat Brees." With that victory, he just got himself $22 mil a year. Just like Ryan Fitzpatrick lighting up the Patriots got him $$$, just like Matt Flynn throwing 6 TDs got him $$$, just like Flacco's SB run got him $$$, Jerry now has to break the bank for Dak. Guys, last night was a huge win for the rest of the NFC East. 

Honestly I think Garrett as a HC is fine. His team never quits on him. They love him and you can see it. If they get a quality OC and a real QB coach who can actually help Dak then they can stay decent. Though I would be looking at the 2020 QB class if I were them. Kris Richard changed that defense. Their new OL coach helped a lot. Just saying. 

The NFC East still wide open though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

This is fantastic:

1.  Cowboys fans are building up hope before inevitably getting crushed in the playoffs.

2.  Dak will get a ridiculous extension he doesn't deserve.

3.  Garrett will get a ridiculous extension he doesn't deserve.  

Eh, they're looking a little too good for me to be happy. The virtual guarantee of investing in Dak and another few years of Garrett is good news, but the SB caliber defense we saw tonight is bad news. Although I guess I have no reason to be concerned about them making a SB run if I don't think Garrett is a good coach, which I don't.... but then again, apparently DP isn't a good coach either and it was just his assistants, so same could be going on in Dallas. TBD... Fortunately pretty stacked NFC, so likely div round at best and then we can relax and be happy with Dak and Garrett sticking around for the long haul.

3 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

That defense balled out last night. But all people are going to remember is Dak flexing after his 3rd and 10 run and the fact that "Dak beat Brees." With that victory, he just got himself $22 mil a year. Just like Ryan Fitzpatrick lighting up the Patriots got him $$$, just like Matt Flynn throwing 6 TDs got him $$$, just like Flacco's SB run got him $$$, Jerry now has to break the bank for Dak. Guys, last night was a huge win for the rest of the NFC East. 

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

This is fantastic:

1.  Cowboys fans are building up hope before inevitably getting crushed in the playoffs.

2.  Dak will get a ridiculous extension he doesn't deserve.

3.  Garrett will get a ridiculous extension he doesn't deserve.  

PRkVJbl.png

Congrats, you guys have been elevated to the status of "Internet Meme". Look Maw, Your famous!

A month ago everyone wanted to blow things up, Fire Garrett, Get rid of Dak, this teams a joke!!!. A month later we're SB bound, Cowboys da best, Extensions coming for both Scooby's named above.

I for one am happy. Just as long as they too don't recreate the 07' Giants who were saying the same exact things about Coughlin and Elisha.

Please Keep the Clapper 👏 and give Dak $150M+ as the QBOTF!! 👍🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

A month ago everyone wanted to blow things up, Fire Garrett, Get rid of Dak, this teams a joke!!!. A month later we're SB bound, Cowboys da best, Extensions coming for both Scooby's named above.

I for one am happy. Just as long as they too don't recreate the 07' Giants who were saying the same exact things about Coughlin and Elisha.

Please Keep the Clapper 👏 and give Dak $150M+ as the QBOTF!! 👍🍺

2 weeks ago almost every poster in this forum wanted to blow everything up. They wanted to fire Pederson and trade Wentz.

Fans are smart right? If you are going to throw stones, realize your fanbase says a lot of really stupid ish as well. 

The Dallas D is stingy, but I think if they were to make the playoffs and get out of the wild card round they’d get lit up a little on the road in LA/NOLA. Homefield advantage is absolutely crucial in the playoffs. Since the Ravens won in 2012 I feel like every year it’s been the #1 and #2 seed in the championship games

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

The Dallas D is stingy, but I think if they were to make the playoffs and get out of the wild card round they’d get lit up a little on the road in LA/NOLA. Homefield advantage is absolutely crucial in the playoffs. Since the Ravens won in 2012 I feel like every year it’s been the #1 and #2 seed in the championship games

1/3 and 2/4 in 16-17

1/2 and 1/2 in 15-16

1/4 and 1/2 in 14-15

1/2 and 1/5 in 13-14

So 1 seed has made it every year outside of the year Dallas was the 1 seed lol

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2 weeks ago almost every poster in this forum wanted to blow everything up. They wanted to fire Pederson and trade Wentz.

Fans are smart right? If you are going to throw stones, realize your fanbase says a lot of really stupid ish as well. 

GTFOH! No one was saying this and meaning it. Not one poster in this forum wants to get rid of Wentz, Not One!! A select few who are Frustrated with the season and Typically for a decade plus say things out of spite, wanted Pederson gone ("Despite giving them a Ring 10 months earlier).. This isn't Dallas posters judging their opinions off 8 years of mediocrity. This is a team/forum coming off a SB Victory. Not remotely similar. Nice try though.

Edited by Nabbs4u