πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, MKnight82 said:

@Matts4313Β I'm curious what your thoughts are of Jason Witten as a commentator?Β Β 

He is the new madden. He should have never been given the job. Ive met Witten a couple times, he isnt eloquent.Β 

But you cant undo it at this point. Pair him up with an Al Micheals.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He is the new madden. He should have never been given the job. Ive met Witten a couple times, he isnt eloquent.Β 

But you cant undo it at this point. Pair him up with an Al Micheals.Β 

He sounds like Fox's 4th level team they assign to the 1:00pm EST games no one is going to watch, but he was handed the MNF job.Β Β 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

I have nothing to base this on, but I think we molly-whoop you guys. There is zero logic in me thinking that, but I still feel that way. Im talking a 20+ point beat down.

What makes you say this? Dallas barely escaped with a win the first time around and Dallas is like LA.. its not really home field for them.Β 

On 11/29/2018 at 7:30 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah it's a well done video. You know I 100% believe BB would do this, lose a SB just to stick it to TB and Kraft lol. Of course you know if he actually was throwing a game, he'd throw the game, not have his team narrowly lose. Not to mention, the longer time passes, the more it looks likeΒ benching Butler might have just been football decision, and the ripple between the triforce was exaggerated.

Except what y'all fail to realize is that Tom Brady's been the carry of that team for MANY years now.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
3 hours ago, eagles18 said:

What makes you say this? Dallas barely escaped with a win the first time around and Dallas is like LA.. its not really home field for them.Β 

Literally nothing.Β 

It's not nothing but an Assumption based off the Saints game. Understandable given what your Defense did in that game but Divisional games are always different.

Records, Home/Away, doesn't matter. Let's see how Dallas reacts this week.

1st game vs Eagles season was on the line must Win for Dallas.

Game vs Saints viewed as a SB, we can prove the world wrong.

This game, the Eagles are the team in that position. Expectations for both are polar opposites right now. Pressure is on the Cowboys, we're expected to lose!

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's not nothing but an Assumption based off the Saints game. Understandable given what your Defense did in that game but Divisional games are always different.

Records, Home/Away, doesn't matter. Let's see how Dallas reacts this week.

1st game vs Eagles season was on the line must Win for Dallas.

Game vs Saints viewed as a SB, we can prove the world wrong.

This game, the Eagles are the team in that position. Expectations for both are polar opposites right now. Pressure is on the Cowboys, we're expected to lose!

I am doing everything I can to contain myself.

Gun to my head, I'm taking Dallas... But this does have the feel of an Eagles upset. Dallas coming off an emotional primetime game, Michael Irvin screaming and slapping tables, Dak flexing after every scramble, Jerruh talking about how this is some new unstoppable team, everyone writing off Philly... All signs are pointing to a letdown game for Dallas.Β 

Just like Philly beating Jacksonville in a nationally televised game, Fletcher doing some talking, everyone saying Philly's about to make a run, and Dallas coming off a humiliating loss at home vs Tennessee. Everyone expected Philly to roll Dallas. When it comes to the NFC East, just pick the opposite of what the majority is saying. With all of Philly's injuries and the momentum that Dallas has, Dallas should win this game. But things rarely make sense in this division. The only constant is that the Redskins will finish sub 500 every year.

Edited by Art_Vandalay

My gut tells me Dallas by 10 they have the big Mo...defense just held Brees to 10 pts by grinding the clock (31 rushing attempts)Β and converting 50% of their 3rd downs. Speaks volumes we can't get good teams off the field (aside from the Sanchez led Washington team) hovering around 50% allowed.Β 

Offensively we've slipped in terms of converting in the RZ in terms of TDs, Dallas is worse so "bend don't break"?? Late afternoon game so I'll be close to a brownoutΒ Β 

Β