πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Mutual option for 2019 that can be voided by Foles with a 2M payback of his 2018 bonus. So I guess itsΒ possible that he can impress with these possible last games and be on the roster next year to be traded. Don’t really know what Foles has to gain to let the Eagles trade him to his future team, rather than just go to FA. Although he loses 2M. But these things are left to smarter men than myself.Β 

As long as it's not Wentz knee from the RTP flag, I'm cool Sit em. All I wanted out of this season from the jump was a fully Healthy Carson Wentz by seasons end. Pull a Brady and never look back for a decade on that ACL.

I know it says back, just please don't be code so people don't freak for Knee!!

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

As long as it's not Wentz knee from the RTP flag, I'm cool Sit em. All I wanted out of this season from the jump was a fully Healthy Carson Wentz by seasons end. Pull a Brady and never look back for a decade on that ACL.

I know it says back, just please don't be code so people don't freak for Knee!!

Apparently it is a condition caused from the knee injury in which by not stepping into the injured knee it has caused more stress into his back since October. But it is speculation at this point.Β 

49 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Apparently it is a condition caused from the knee injury in which by not stepping into the injured knee it has caused more stress into his back since October. But it is speculation at this point.Β 

Then just get healthy for godsake. Might explain some (not all) of the missed opportunities he was hitting all of last year.

Something was definitely off.

My fav thing in the world right now is that last year the Eagles were the best team in football, the Browns were the worst in NFL history.Β 

As of right now, in December, the Browns have a better win percentage than the Eagles.Β 

Thank you Master Cheddar.Β 

• Like 1