πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Eagles, Cowboys and Washington have all won the division 3 times since the last time the Giants won the divisionΒ 

Β 

It is of courseΒ  just an oversight that you don't mention what the Giants did in the playoffs when they did win the division.Β Β 

Β 

Edited by Go_Giants

32 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

It is of courseΒ  just an oversight that you don't mention what the Giants did in the playoffs when they did win the division.Β Β 

Β 

Did he mention what the Eagles did 6 years more recently? The graphic is about making the playoffs and nothing else.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Imagine even wanting to win the division at 6-10. LOL

Yeah we knew whoever won the division was taking a L thatΒ first playoff game. I guess you want it for experience sake for next year, but it worked out fine for the giants picking up another first rounder with that higher pick.

At least this year whoever wins the division probably wins at least 9 wins and good chance even hits double digit wins. They’ll at least have a better shot to win a playoff game depending on the match-up.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Not even sure why a Giants fan would bring up 2016 when you got molly whopped 38-13 by Green Bay. Washington only lost to the eventual SB champs this past playoffs by 8 with Taylor HeinickeΒ at QB. Cowboys lost to that Packers team in 2016 by only 3, but did win a playoff game 2 years ago.Β Eagles only lost by 8 to Seattle 2 years agoΒ with Wentz getting knocked out on one of the first plays with a concussion and won a playoff game the year before when we were the most injured team in the league that season with our back up and were in the next game tightΒ with NO and won the SB with our back up and a kind of banged up squad the year before.

The last decade since the SB has been pretty pathetic for the Giants. There is really no way around that.Β I mean y’all just got your 2nd win in your last 14 games against the Eagles.Β 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Imagine even wanting to win the division at 6-10. LOL

Honestly its hard not to want it at the time, but the reality is you are going to get bounced early and then become a meme everytime another team wins with a losing record.Β 

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not even sure why a Giants fan would bring up 2016 when you got molly whopped 38-13 by Green Bay.

Because you said this.

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The graphic is about making the playoffs and nothing else.

Now your moving the goal post and are making it how well you played in the playoff.

4 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Because you said this.

Now your moving the goal post and are making it how well you played in the playoff.

No. I thought I remembered it being about making the playoffs but I didn’t click on the graphic. It was about making the division which wasn’t something you did in 2016 and it won’t be something you do in 2021 either.

Also, I’mΒ pretty sure you were the one throwing a fit that it wasn’t mentioned how you played in the playoffs when you won the division in 2011 lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No. I thought I remembered it being about making the playoffs but I didn’t click on the graphic. It was about making the division which wasn’t something you did in 2016.

You made a statement, itΒ  was the wrong statement to make based on your memory. Mistake or not, I answered your statement with a statement of my own and now you ask why I would do that?!

Should I ignore your future questions and statement when it involved the Giants because you might have future memory issues?

Just now, Go_Giants said:

You made a statement, itΒ  was the wrong statement to make based on your memory. Mistake or not, I answered your statement with a statement of my own and now you ask why I would do that?!

Should I ignore your future questions and statement when it involved the Giants because you might have future memory issues?

Bringing up a playoff beat down you took is dumb regardless and complaining about a graphic not mentioning what you did in 2011 is pathetic. Giants have sucked for a while now. Get over it.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bringing up a playoff beat down you took is dumb regardless and complaining about a graphic not mentioning what you did in 2011 is pathetic. Giants have sucked for a while now. Get over it.

I did not bring up the playoffs beat down, you did. I just brought up they made the playoffs when you stated it was about making the playoffs. You guys felt the need to bring up the Giants have not won the division in 10 years, I am just bringing up what they did when they did make it. Your team winning a Super Bowl as well does not lessen in any way the Giants accomplishments. Going by your logic, you bringing up the Eagles winning a Super Bowl would be pathetic.

I never said the Giants have been great in a while. I do believe we are getting better and will be respectable this season, if not good. We shall find out soon enough in a little over three weeks.