πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

You guys felt the need to bring up the Giants have not won the division in 10 years

He brought up a fact. You didn’t like it.

4 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Going by your logic, you bringing up the Eagles winning a Super Bowl would be pathetic.

I was mocking what you were doing cause it’s irrelevant to the graphic. No Eagles fan was bringing up our SB in relation to the graphic.

5 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

I never said the Giants have been great in a while. I do believe we are getting better and will be respectable this season, if not good. We shall find out soon enough in a little over three weeks.

That’s cool. I don’t see it. Like I said earlier in this thread the Giants are closer to us than winning the division and I could see you even finishing behind us. But, this is the time for optimism, so I get it.

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Should I ignore your future questions and statement when it involved the Giants because you might have future memory issues?

Bringing up a playoff beat down you took is dumb regardless and complaining about a graphic not mentioning what you did in 2011 is pathetic. Giants have sucked for a while now. Get over it.

To GG: Yes dont answer stuff. You are bad at it. Last time you did it you were like "lol, remember the time we almost ended Daks career? I partied harder than when I lost my V card!"

To Mc:Β  You guys made fun his team, he fixed it based on facts and then you clown him for technically being correct. There are a couple of you that do this a bunch (looking at you @EaglesPeteC).

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To Mc:Β  You guys made fun his team

And? You and HTTR come in here posting stuff like that all the time like that. That’s what usually goes on this thread.Β 

he fixed it based on facts and then you clown him for technically being correct.

He didn’t fix anything. He complained about something not being mentioned that had nothing to do with the graphic akaΒ the SB. Yes,Β they made the playoffs in 2016,Β but that wasn’t what the graphic was about.

There are a couple of you that do this a bunch (looking at you @EaglesPeteC).

Lol shut up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

And? You and HTTR come in here posting stuff like that all the time like that. That’s what usually goes on this thread.Β 

I was just giving my version of a play by play

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He didn’t fix anything. He complained about something not being mentioned that had nothing to do with the graphic.

Lol shut up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Im out. Yalls argument is dumb.

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To GG: Yes dont answer stuff. You are bad at it. Last time you did it you were like "lol, remember the time we almost ended Daks career? I partied harder than when I lost my V card!"

Β 

I come here to get insight about how other NFCE fans feel about their teamΒ and give my thoughts and insights on the Giants. I'll disagree with people here alot but I believe everyone here has been honest with me about what they said and vice versa. Everyone but you.Β 

I never said almost ended Dak'sΒ career, his career never came up and I never used any laughing matters terms when it came to his injury. When you tried putting words in my mouth before I specifically said something close to I don't root for injuries for any team.Β 

Lying to try and make a point like you just did, it is just sad. I hope you can do better than this.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

To Mc:Β  You guys made fun his team, he fixed it based on facts and then you clown him for technically being correct. There are a couple of you that do this a bunch (looking at you @EaglesPeteC).

Nah I just clown on you all the time because you make it so easy and funΒ 

I donΒ΄t think Daniel Jones has been as bad as people in here make him out to be. His turnovers are bad but other than that he doesnΒ΄t look as bad as guys like Haskins, Gabbert and Trubiski (aside from his second year). Specially when he was considered to be a mega bust coming out.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

I come here to get insight about how other NFCE fans feel about their teamΒ and give my thoughts and insights on the Giants. I'll disagree with people here alot but I believe everyone here has been honest with me about what they said and vice versa. Everyone but you.Β 

I never said almost ended Dak'sΒ career, his career never came up and I never used any laughing matters terms when it came to his injury. When you tried putting words in my mouth before I specifically said something close to I don't root for injuries for any team.Β 

Lying to try and make a point like you just did, it is just sad. I hope you can do better than this.

You are fun at parties.Β 

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I hope the Giants continue to not get it together, even with the next QB, if nothing else than the Mara's are a blight on the league for anyone who wants it to be fun. This taunting rule is so bogus

Think how many times Singleton is going to get hit with a penalty. He flexes after EVERYTHING.Β 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Can’t wait until 2/3 of these guys turn the keyboard off. As soon as stuff goes bad, boom….they’re gone.Β 

I think it's more so the fact that it's so boring in the offseason, with a super slow news cycle, which makes this a relatively fun thread.Β  During the season, there's too much going on to deal with the petty arguments in here... especially if you play fantasy football.