πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

46 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I think it's more so the fact that it's so boring in the offseason, with a super slow news cycle, which makes this a relatively fun thread.Β  During the season, there's too much going on to deal with the petty arguments in here... especially if you play fantasy football.

Yea, I’m just busting stones. There’s a few of you guys, you included, that are mainstays no matter what. But lord, if the Giants’ fans have diminished and disappeared through the decade. You could count on 3-4 guys coming around during the Eli era. Now, I can’t tell you one guy I recognize from their forum. Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea, I’m just busting stones. There’s a few of you guys, you included, that are mainstays no matter what. But lord, if the Giants’ fans have diminished and disappeared through the decade. You could count on 3-4 guys coming around during the Eli era. Now, I can’t tell you one guy I recognize from their forum. Β 

If Daniel Jones has a single good game next year you better believe GMEN will be here in less than 5 seconds.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If Daniel Jones has a single good game next year you better believe GMEN will be here in less than 5 seconds.

This is his time of year though. Summer, Preseason and the first month of the season. After that he disappears almost as fast as Matts to Reditt.Β  πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Damn... man..ouch πŸ€•

I mean at the peak we had maybe 20-25 guys active. Now it's like 8.

5 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I donΒ΄t think Daniel Jones has been as bad as people in here make him out to be. His turnovers are bad but other than that he doesnΒ΄t look as bad as guys like Haskins, Gabbert and Trubiski (aside from his second year). Specially when he was considered to be a mega bust coming out.Β 

If you go by QBR he was better then Ben last year 🧐

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Damn... man..ouch πŸ€•

I mean at the peak we had maybe 20-25 guys active. Now it's like 8.

25? What the hell. Did they only post in your forum or something? Or are we being loose with the definition active?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

25? What the hell. Did they only post in your forum or something? Or are we being loose with the definition active?

Well we're talking like 2004-2007 ish period. And yes.. very loose.

Now the soccer forum has more posts then ours.. 😬

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Patriots's 35-0 victory over the Eagles is the biggest shutout in the preseason since the 2006 Patriots shut out Washington 41-0.

Β 

^^^ From Reddit. It made me laugh. 2021 Eagles are basically the 2006 Skins.

Any chance we can send you back to Reddit?Β