πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

I like Red Wolves.

It's better than like. Armada or Presidents or Senators. Vomit.

They need to ditch "red" out of the name. Alpha Wolves or just Wolves. Having red jersey's and red in the logo is enough red. You don't need it in the name too. Philadelphia Green Eagles!

Edited by Jeezla

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:
41 minutes ago, Danger said:

I like Red Wolves.

It's better than like. Armada or Presidents or Senators. Vomit.

Armada would be fine for a Soccer team in a naval city, just not for the DC football team

"I'm gonna be an Armada!" Just doesn't soundΒ right, even if it makes sense, like the San Diego Armada. I'm gonna be a Wolf! I'm gonna be a cowboy! I'm an Eagle! Those make sense. I'm an Armada baby! Sounds dumb.

Washington Top Guns would be cool if they wanted to go military route.

Presidents and Senators are dumb. So is Mayors, Governors, Prime Ministers, Secretary's of State, etc. Warlords wouldΒ be fine.

Edited by Jeezla

46 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You can make a wolf logo look so dope, it should be easy.Β 

"Need those claw scratch stripes, or else why are we even doing this"

My guess is the logo will be a W with eyes in between the W. Seems like their vibe.
Suppose maybe a Wolfed upΒ version of the R logo, but needs to be subtle...easily looks stupid when you do that.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

"Need those claw scratch stripes, or else why are we even doing this"

My guess is the logo will be a W with eyes in between the W. Seems like their vibe.
Suppose maybe a Wolfed upΒ version of the R logo, but needs to be subtle...easily looks stupid when you do that.

Sorry, I'm dumb. You'll need to use Kilty photoshop skills and create exactly what you think it will be in a large sizeΒ for me to understand your vision.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

"I'm gonna be an Armada!" Just doesn't soundΒ right, even if it makes sense, like the San Diego Armada. I'm gonna be a Wolf! I'm gonna be a cowboy! I'm an Eagle! Those make sense. I'm an Armada baby! Sounds dumb.

Washington Top Guns would be cool if they wanted to go military route.

Yeah in football parlance it doesn't work.
Now soccer when it's always been dumb, it'll fit right in.
It'd be in the vein of Union or Pride, both a name for a group of something and some sort of visually interesting basis for branding.

34 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

They need to ditch "red" out of the name. Alpha Wolves or just Wolves. Having red jersey's and red in the logo is enough red. You don't need it in the name too. Philadelphia Green Eagles!

"Alpha Wolves"

Oh god that's cringe.Β 

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Sorry, I'm dumb. You'll need to use Kilty photoshop skills and create exactly what you think it will be in a large sizeΒ for me to understand your vision.

Ha I'll maybe toy around with it later, it looked dumb.
ButΒ I'm guessing they stick with the W and they'll kinda go off the one they used for the WFT.

Just have a front facing eye in the each of theΒ  "1st and 3rd interior spaces of the W" That would be the extent of adding a wolf as the main logo.Β "Lurking in the shadows", because teams loveΒ that crap.

W is also stronger for streetwear and for people to adopt in the city. Way more than just making a new wolf head would do. Maybe go the very old silhouette of a wolf on the middle vertical spike look, which is very overdone.

If they really try to stay away from a wolf of any kind, could see something like this.
Red "moon". "Fanged" W. The whole thing is slightly militaristicΒ in shape...could see that being even more pronounced on a sleeve pattern. Which I assume will take a lot of military direction. The "moon" shape will also be used in the secondary logo.rcBqkp9.png

Β 

I think they are going to ride the line of actual wolf and a sort of psuedo military look.
So much so that I think if they do an alternate fauxback, they'll lean into a sort of WW2 look in their old colors.

Thats my 10 min idea on it anyway. Just don't see them announcing it and a big dumb wolf head being the main logo.
It's so overdone that it has very little room to become iconic in any way.