πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

If we're talking about the WFT name change, I really think they should use this opportunity to lean into DC instead of Washington. DC Red Wolves, DC Brigade, whatever. Give the people of DC, which there are a lot of and they're proud of where they live, something a little extra to cheer for.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What if we win tho.......

Β 

.......what if

They’re +330. Making them the least likely to win this week, according to gambling sites. I find that a little ridiculous but that’s what it is. I mean, you’re giving a high powered offense 8.5 points? Should probably jump on that.Β 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

They’re +330. Making them the least likely to win this week, according to gambling sites. I find that a little ridiculous but that’s what it is. I mean, you’re giving a high powered offense 8.5 points? Should probably jump on that.Β 

Arizona FINALLY allows online gambling so maybe I get in on this...Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Gut feeling that the Cowboys O-Line is the reason they fall flat this year.

Is it bad?

I get that theyΒ΄re not full of pro bowlers like in 2016 but other than Connor Williams I donΒ΄t see a bad starter on their O-Line. Maybe Tyler Biadasz but I havenΒ΄t read anything negative on him.Β 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Is it bad?

I get that theyΒ΄re not full of pro bowlers like in 2016 but other than Connor Williams I donΒ΄t see a bad starter on their O-Line. Maybe Tyler Biadasz but I havenΒ΄t read anything negative on him.Β 

Something really feels toΒ me like Tyron Smith is going to be a cause for concern whether it be injury, frustration, or decline in play. Something. No, Matts, this isn't based on anything substantiative, it's just my prediction.