πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Glad they lost but Dallas looks like they are going to be a force. Dak looks crispΒ 

My takeaway as well. It sucked we lost, but it was a very tight game that could have gone either way. Always good when you can go toe to toe with the champs.Β 

At least it was entertaining.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

My takeaway as well. It sucked we lost, but it was a very tight game that could have gone either way. Always good when you can go toe to toe with the champs.Β 

At least it was entertaining.Β 

At this point, nobody here was really doubting Dak.

Β 

but

Β 

Dak sucks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Glad they lost but Dallas looks like they are going to be a force. Dak looks crispΒ 

Looked pretty solid yeah,should be a fun year.

Seeing CeeDee and all the wrs tonight made me super excited to see Smith on Sunday. Not expecting him to fly out the gate l, but want to see him undress some DBs with that route running.

Great week to go against Zeke or Mike Evans.
Unfortunately, I'm going against Tom Brady in one league and Godwin in another.
Not as bad as my buddy though. He actually has both Zeke and Mike Evans, and he's going against Dak and Amari. 80 points combined, just those two! 12.3 for Zeke and Evans combo.

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Agreed. I was expecting them to be blown out. That sorry defense is still sorry but actually fighting and creating turnovers. The offense can't throw like that all the time but Dak played very, very well. Their special teams is still garbage though.

It is only week one and we know everything can change in a few weeks as teams really settle in, but they looked good.

Now ready to see the rest of this division play this weekend.Β 

I am waiting to see Zeke. I didn't expect much from him this game just due to the Buc run defense and Martin not playing. They knew they had to throw it and did it. I wont be surprised if Zeke has a good game next week. That said Zeke's blocking really helped Dak but they will not win many games if they don't have a run game.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Without the gift turnovers probably a 14+ point victory for TB. Surprised so many ppl thought Dallas actually looked good.Β 

Because they actually did look good.

IΒ΄d like to see if you are as dismissive of the positives when we have a similar loss or if we luck into a win.Β 

• Like 2