πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Reminds me of how we handled the DJax injury a couple years ago. Tried to just wait out the injury, he practices, gets hurt immediately and finally gets surgery.

That's the thing too... Rivera is tripling down on the "don't even mention surgery because it's not necessary" spiel right now.Β 

This isn't years past... Samuel being out isn't the crutch it would have been recently (I hope). Dynami Brown has a chance to be an electric WR. Humphries is a reliable short ceiling guy. McLaurin is probably going to get better. Cam Sims showed flashes of talent. I'd say at least we're not barren a la 2019/2020 if Terry was out.Β 

54 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Because they actually did look good.

IΒ΄d like to see if you are as dismissive of the positives when we have a similar loss or if we luck into a win.Β 

Tampa did everything they could to give that game away and Dallas still lost. Dak had a handful of legit throws but everything else was dink and dunk imo. And the defense looked like a bottom 3 unit.

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

This isn't years past... Samuel being out isn't the crutch it would have been recently (I hope). Dynami Brown has a chance to be an electric WR. Humphries is a reliable short ceiling guy. McLaurin is probably going to get better. Cam Sims showed flashes of talent. I'd say at least we're not barren a la 2019/2020 if Terry was out.Β 

McLaurin is really good so I think he is what he is at this point. I don't see him getting any better. He's a legit #1.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

McLaurin is really good so I think he is what he is at this point. I don't see him getting any better. He's a legit #1.

I'm okay with that too. I guess I'm just rolling around with that phrase you used to always hear about Year 3 for WRs.Β 

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Tampa did everything they could to give that game away and Dallas still lost. Dak had a handful of legit throws but everything else was dink and dunk imo. And the defense looked like a bottom 3 unit.

They took advantage of the situation and the Ronald Jones fumble was 100% a play made by Dallas. If dinking and dunking against Tampa was a sure way to score 29 on them, everyone would do it. LetΒ΄s give credit where credit is due or treat out team under the same critical lens.Β 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

They took advantage of the situation and the Ronald Jones fumble was 100% a play made by Dallas. If dinking and dunking against Tampa was a sure way to score 29 on them, everyone would do it. LetΒ΄s give credit where credit is due or treat out team under the same critical lens.Β 

Well let's see if everyone can do it.Β  The jury is very much out on the Tampa Bay defense for me. I'm just telling you what I saw from watchingΒ every snap from the game. Big point swings that went Dallas' way and they still took an L.

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:
3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That dude is on a straight up Dallas-bashing tear since last night tbh.