πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Fitzpatrick injured and Hurts looking pretty good. How many games until re reassess what this means for standings?

Β 

looking at you @HTTRDynasty

Depends on Heinicke. He looked good today. Our defense, however…

Though I have no doubt that the Chargers are a much better team than the Falcons.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Meanwhile down in WashingtonΒ 

Β 

Beautiful poetry to this

Holy Hell Batman.Β  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can you imagine being the Fans in those seats when that started? Not those splashed, those directly under? 😷🀬

That's comical.Β  Still laughing.Β 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Did we Eagle fans mention this is anyone's division?

It's not. NYG and WFT have no chance with those disgusting offenses.

I think my official position ended up onΒ Dallas should win this division, if they don’t it’s a colossal failure by the players and McCarthy should now unanimously be regarded as theΒ awful HC he is, especially from Dallas fans who should want better.

After today it looked even easier, because yeah those two don’t look like they’ll be competing for anything other than to get a real QB next year.

The Giants looked abysmal. Jones is mediocre at best and even with all those weapons they struggled to move the ball. Their OL is soft and can be abused.Β 
Β 

Didn’t watch Washington but they only scored 16 so I can imagine they aren’t a powerhouse offense. Their QB situation will leave them lacking.Β 
Β 

Eagles played very well. OL and DL are as advertised. The young weapons have speed and showed it. Tons of promise. The DB’s seemed to have improved, but the LB’s are still terrible. If they tighten up vs the run the defense could be sneaky good. Hurts is the key, he played well today but the Falcons D is terrible. Next week will give a better idea.Β 
Β 

Cowboys are the clear favorites imo. The offense is good enough to carry them and should do so. Their defense is slightly improved but still lacking. If they don’t win the division it’s a sizable choke.Β 

13 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Just in time for the Jones turn over.Β 

Still it's weird seeing him play, he doesn't look as bad as people make him to be, but every pass play he seems very insecure, but at the same time the outcome of his plays aren't bad for the most part.Β 

That fumble was abysmal. He wrapped both arms around the ball, ducked and braced for the impact, and STILL found a way to put it on the carpet.
He made a very poor throw to Booker early on that became a spectacular one handed grab. And at least 2 other passes that could have/should have been picks
He also made a good amount of very nice accurate throws into tight windows. Golladay is something else the way he can snag contested passes.
Overall that fumble turned what could have been a positive performance by him into a poor showing. Disappointing because I can see the potential in him. And I can't even really blame the oline because they actually played pretty well against a decent Den front 7

27 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

That fumble was abysmal. He wrapped both arms around the ball, ducked and braced for the impact, and STILL found a way to put it on the carpet.
He made a very poor throw to Booker early on that became a spectacular one handed grab. And at least 2 other passes that could have/should have been picks
He also made a good amount of very nice accurate throws into tight windows. Golladay is something else the way he can snag contested passes.
Overall that fumble turned what could have been a positive performance by him into a poor showing. Disappointing because I can see the potential in him. And I can't even really blame the oline because they actually played pretty well against a decent Den front 7

I feel Saquon is reverse Daniel Jones. Highly talentend player who everyone considers the best in his position despite never having a season as such and isnΒ΄t under any scrutiny whatsoever. Granted, thereΒ΄s some other factores ivolved but the point is that their perceptions and end results are the opposite.Β Β 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I feel Saquon is reverse Daniel Jones. Highly talentend player who everyone considers the best in his position despite never having a season as such and isnΒ΄t under any scrutiny whatsoever. Granted, thereΒ΄s some other factores ivolved but the point is that their perceptions and end results are the opposite.Β Β 

My hope is that SaQuon actually gets to play for a real football team next year.