πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, Shockwave said:

^ been a rough 5 years. Last time this team put up a decent season was under the direction of McAdoo... so yea. Have some mercy.Β 

Β 

Nice win BTW this week. Didn't expect you guys to handle the Falcons like that. Was....impressive 🀒

Unfortunately I think it’s going to continue to be a long rebuild for the giants. Β I don’t think they have the right QB, the right head coach or right GM. Β 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Unfortunately I think it’s going to continue to be a long rebuild for the giants. Β I don’t think they have the right QB, the right head coach or right GM. Β 

Yeah. It's what I was trying to say before the season too.
Unless they had a complete turnaround this year, they were in it for the longest haul by default.
Just gonna be stuck in this loop for awhile. Would the Mara's actually step up and clean house and move on from Danny this year? I doubt it.

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Unfortunately I think it’s going to continue to be a long rebuild for the giants. Β I don’t think they have the right QB, the right head coach or right GM

I know it hard, but can you people wait till after Thursday game before you bury the Giants.

18 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

I know it hard, but can you people wait till after Thursday game before you bury the Giants.

Regardless of Thursday (since it's just Washington you're playing), nothing he said was wrong from my point of view.Β 

Just now, Go_Giants said:

Your totally unbiased point of view.

Wait, you're saying my view has to be biased because I think from what I have seen over the past year or twoΒ you have a QB that won't cut it, et al? Man, that sucks. I'll just retire now.Β 

10 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

No I am saying if our QB does what he always does, beat your team that could be enough to turn the whole season around.Β  The Giants have two very winnable games coming up. I don't believe others in the NFC East can say that.

It's two totally different points. Daniel Jones is 5-0 against Washington and might very well beat us again. I also believe Daniel Jones is also not the future of the Giants franchise despite what may happen tomorrow. I don't need to wait until tomorrow to say that (biased of course).

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's two totally different points. Daniel Jones is 5-0 against Washington and might very well beat us again. I also believe Daniel Jones is also not the future of the Giants franchise despite what may happen tomorrow. I don't need to wait until tomorrow to say that (biased of course).

Of course, I believe it is no way over for Daniel Jones, all our new key offensive weapons (Golladay, Rudolph, Toney) missed a ton of time due to injuries, they are not fully integrated into the offense. If we beat the WFT this Thursday then go on to beat the Falcons at home, after that this the offense should be prepared for the tough stretch coming at us. They would have had a month of practices under them, Barkley should have more confidence in his recovery and should run more like himself, also we should have our Pro-Bowl Tight End back. After the offense gets to the state it should be, thenΒ I can fully and fairly start to judge Daniel Jones. However that is just me you can clearly see how good or bad Daniel Jones is right now, congrats for you.

I know you have to hope your guy is the dude to have hope, but Daniel Jones is what he is. A fumble machine who can make some decent throws but will ultimately cost his team more games than he will win them. The best thing that can happen to the rest of the NFC East is that Giants owners get tricked into thinking Jones might be the guy for one more year to delay the full on rebuild a bit longer.

Also, Joe Judge challenges touchdowns. Need I say more?