πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

What?

That's a crazy thing to say after the season that we had and the talent currently on the roster.

We have no starting Safeties, no #2 CB at the moment, noΒ #2 WR, no starting LB, our pass rush is a huge need and most important of all, we have no franchise QB.Β 

Yeah we have a lot of work to get done this offseason.

Can't let overachieving last year go to our heads.

23 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

What?

That's a crazy thing to say after the season that we had and the talent currently on the roster.

We have no starting Safeties, no #2 CB at the moment, noΒ #2 WR, no starting LB, our pass rush is a huge need and most important of all, we have no franchise QB.Β 

You have 3 1st rounds. You were trending up and will improve quite a bit. The opposite is happening with Dallas. So it is not a stretch to say between the two (who both made the playoffs btw) the favor lands in Philly. But yes it is also March. Lol

Just now, ACO said:

This is hilarious and amazing.Β 

Colts got rid of his entire contract too.

I feel awful for Scary Terry.

I can't believe they managed to get two 3rd round picks AND dump his whole contract. Washington is dumb.

1 minute ago, ACO said:

This is hilarious and amazing.Β 

Colts got rid of his entire contract too.

I feel awful for Scary Terry.

Could be a coincidence but his contract page wasΒ boggedΒ down by traffic haha.

I bet he’s glad he didn’t sign a new deal yet. They have him this year and then can franchise him. Then he can be free.