πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

WENTZ ABOUT TO ANNIHALATE PHILLY EVERY YEAR!!! As a philly fan I am so excited for this as Wentz Should've never been gone and Hurts should've never been here.Β 

Wentz is almost as bad as this post.

Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

WENTZ ABOUT TO ANNIHALATE PHILLY EVERY YEAR!!! As a philly fan I am so excited for this as Wentz Should've never been gone and Hurts should've never been here.Β 

Until week 8 where he pisses off the entire organization.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

He was supposed to annihilate as a Colt under Reich. Not to mention had an elite LT and RB. Now he’s supposed to do this as a Commander? I don’t understand the love people still have for Wentz.

1 minute ago, DeJack_10 said:

He was supposed to annihilate as a Colt under Reich. Not to mention had an elite LT and RB. Now he’s supposed to do this as a Commander? I don’t understand the love people still have for Wentz.

He had (hell still has) the tools and ability to be good. He's just an awful teammate and coworkerΒ who clearly doesn't put his all into football like he did in his first two seasons. Dude changed once he got married. H*** before bros.

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Do you like punishment?

Why the hell would you want Carson Wentz as your quarterback last year? Let alone now?

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wentz and Washington is a marriage made in heaven

Β 

Β 

Watch in ironic twist of fate it works out, like two druggies who meet in rehab and then get that creepy born-again type of cringe going in their lives that they'reΒ dedicated to. (Until the domestic abuse starts spontaneously)Β 

7 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

An Elite LT doesn't matter if your whole Oline faults on pass protection. Run protection they were top 3, Pass protection they were bottom 3. Also what WRs did they have? and he still went 27 TD / 7 INT.Β 

5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

An Elite LT doesn't matter if your whole Oline faults on pass protection. Run protection they were top 3, Pass protection they were bottom 3. Also what WRs did they have? and he still went 27 TD / 7 INT.Β 

Funny the Colts O-Line was elite the 2 years before he got there. Maybe there's something to it. MAYBE....

LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Β 

Β 

Carson is still a better QB than Heinecke. So I can only assume Vegas is banking on him Cutler-ing Washington.

Β 

Also who put Washington at 60-1 before? REALLY?? Should've been WAY lower.