πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Can I just shout out Howie really fast? Since last years offseason he has been really good. We got a first and a third for Wentz who was then dealt for two thirds. We had a really good draft with multiple starters already contributing. Howie has been on fire recently and even though people hate him, he deserves credit.

• Like 1

Guess I'm in the minority here but I feel like this makes Washington a viable contender for the division. I know its the cool cat thing to hate on Wentz but in terms of on field production the guy has put up 4 really damn good seasons of the last 5. The guy has almost a 3/1 (TD/INT) ratio.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Eagles are 3rd Ranked Team in the NFCE now

Did the Bills join the NFC East or something? Because Washington is pretty easily last place at this point. Carson Wentz will have to be playing behind the worst O-Line he's ever had this upcoming season.

Just now, Shockwave said:

Guess I'm in the minority here but I feel like this makes Washington a viable contender for the division. I know its the cool cat thing to hate on Wentz but in terms of on field production the guy has put up 4 really damn good seasons of the last 5. The guy has almost a 3/1 (TD/INT) ratio.

He also takes way too long holding onto the ball and takes needless sacks, doesn't make the clutch throws, and destroys team chemistry andΒ camaraderie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Carson is still a better QB than Heinecke. So I can only assume Vegas is banking on him Cutler-ing Washington.

Β 

Also who put Washington at 60-1 before? REALLY?? Should've been WAY lower.

Hedging on them getting a good QB. Once that failed it regressed back to where it should be.Β 

• Like 2

Just now, Danger said:

Did the Bills join the NFC East or something? Because Washington is pretty easily last place at this point. Carson Wentz will have to be playing behind the worst O-Line he's ever had this upcoming season.

Literally everyone can easily see Was just jumped PHI. PHI has done nothing to improve the QB situation and have way too many holes to fill. Eagles will remain a borderline .500 Team with hurts.Β 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Did the Giants leave the NFC East or something?

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

Wentz is better than Heinicke... but he is still Wentz. He is going to cost Washington games by himself, and if they ask him to take over the offense he will kill them regularly. Indy was the ideal spot for him, great OL, great RB... he didn't have to carry the team and make a ton of mistakes. Washington will not have the ability to do that. Wentz is going to have to win them games and it will bite them in the butt.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Literally everyone can easily see Was just jumped PHI. PHI has done nothing to improve the QB situation and have way too many holes to fill. Eagles will remain a borderline .500 Team with hurts.Β 

Their current qb is better than carson wentz

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Still living in 2017 aren't you.

• Like 1

Just now, Scalamania said:

Carson Wentz is a better QB than Jimmy G.Β 

Unpopular opinion, but I agree.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Their current qb is better than carson wentz

He's not, as much as I'd like to laugh at Carson's expense, this is disingenuous.