πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Literally everyone can easily see Was just jumped PHI. PHI has done nothing to improve the QB situation and have way too many holes to fill. Eagles will remain a borderline .500 Team with hurts.Β 

We could've won 10 games in Nick's first year if we played our starters that last game of the season in Philly instead of sitting everyone.Β 

If the NFL didn't schedule every playoff team in the first 7 weeks besides the 2nd game against the Cowboys which we didn't even play we probably would've hit 10 wins anyways.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Did the Giants leave the NFC East or something?

They've made fantastic coaching and front office hires, and have two top 7 picks.

Β 

You guys have Ron Rivera. Far and away the worst HC in the division, and the worst FO.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

They've made fantastic coaching and front office hires, and have two top 7 picks.

Β 

You guys have Ron Rivera. Far and away the worst HC in the division, and the worst FO.

DJ is still their QB. As much as I am ridiculing what we just did, DJ is still their QB too.Β 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We could've won 10 games in Nick's first year if we played our starters that last game of the season in Philly instead of sitting everyone.Β 

If the NFL didn't schedule every playoff team in the first 7 weeks besides the 2nd game against the Cowboys which we didn't even play we probably would've hit 10 wins anyways.

We would also have been the top seed in the NFC if the outcomes of all 1-score games in the NFL were reversed. Sirianni learned as the season went on how to better utilize the team. If we run through that same set of circumstances again, I bet we come out at 10-7 or 11-6.

Just now, MikeT14 said:

DJ is still their QB. As much as I am ridiculing what we just did, DJ is still their QB too.Β 

Daniel Jones and Wentz is honestly close to a wash at this point. Keep in mind. Joe freakin Judge was their coach last year. Probably the worst HC hire I've seen in my life time aside from the Texans hiring Culley who was just a stepping stone guy.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Carson is still a better QB than Heinecke. So I can only assume Vegas is banking on him Cutler-ing Washington.

Β 

Also who put Washington at 60-1 before? REALLY?? Should've been WAY lower.

But that defense!!!