πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Apparently, a 25 year old woman is claiming Jerry Jones is her father and he’s been paying confidentiality β€œhush” money for years to hide his identity.Β 
Β 

When asked if she has any intention on wanting to beΒ apart of the family and the super bowl winning Dallas Cowboys, she responded, β€œwhat super bowl?”

But for real, he did that. Jerry got more scandals than Epstein.Β 

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Washington's OL was pretty good last year though.

They ranked just 2 spots behind the Eagles according to PFF FWIW.

I also won't say they are dead last, but they definitely aren't the clear 2nd best in the division like I see some saying.

Do YOU actually watch games or just look at PFF? I don't care what PFF says, the Washington OL was not good this past season. You say FWIW, but be honest, their rating is everything to you.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Do YOU actually watch games or just look at PFF? I don't care what PFF says, the Washington OL was not good this past season. You say FWIW, but be honest, their rating is everything to you.

PFF gave this post a grade of 54.6

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Uh I watched every Washington game last year and their Oline was pretty good. Surprisingly good considering they duct taped it together with some scraps.

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Uh I watched every Washington game last year and their Oline was pretty good. Surprisingly good considering they duct taped it together with some scraps.

weird, they must have only struggled against the Eagles

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

Β 

Anyone thinkΒ I was wrong?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

Β 

Anyone thinkΒ I was wrong?

Dak sucks.

Is this an inside joke or something? He sucks in every aspect

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

lol our o-line was good. how many of our games did you watch besides two?