πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He was real bad last year. I mean if he becomes a bargain bin get I wouldn't be opposed but I'm not about spending money for him.

Yeah he was awful. When he finally moved way up in the box (roving LBish) he played a lot better, but he keeps saying he doesn't want to play it. Someone will take a shot though, definitely.Β 

I'm surprised they'd be looking to move on from him. I'm not sure what plan they'd have to replace him for this upcoming season.

Β 

$10M for a RT that had an 82.0 grade on PFF seems like a good deal to me. I don't understand this one, even more than the Amari Cooper thing.

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Β 

Β 

Bro… what are the Cowboys doing??

The Cowboys take an almost 14 million dead cap hit and save 1.3 million if they trade him.

If they do a post JuneΒ 1st trade it would spread the dead cap over this year and next year meaning they save 10 million this year, but you’re still paying that 14 million dead cap hit regardless.

Cowboys looking desperate. Window is shutting.Β Just gonna be bad from here on out. Once theyΒ can move on from Zeke they should be ok. But then here comes big contracts for Parsons and Diggs. They really needed to win the last couple years. That was theirΒ big window.Β 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bro… what are the Cowboys doing??

The Cowboys take an almost 14 million dead cap hit and save 1.3 million if they trade him.

If they do a post JuneΒ 1st trade it would spread the dead cap over this year and next year meaning they save 10 million this year, but you’re still paying that 14 million dead cap hit regardless.

They don't like him. They almost cut him last season, so trading him seems like a better option. This feels like a soft rebuild which is why I think they will be a mess this season.Β 

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Tell that to Heinicke.Β 
Β 

again let me add the /s

Let me find the post I made in your forum a few months ago saying Heinecke was a high tier backup in this league and most of you in agreement LOL.

5 hours ago, ACO said:

They don't like him. They almost cut him last season, so trading him seems like a better option. This feels like a soft rebuild which is why I think they will be a mess this season.Β 

Why don't they like him? I get he got suspended, but I mean he's still a really good player. It would just be opening a hole for the sake of it.

Dallas keeps confounding me every step of the way this off-season.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Let me find the post I made in your forum a few months ago saying Heinecke was a high tier backup in this league and most of you in agreement LOL.

This joke isn’t going well. I’m moving along

• Like 1