πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

20 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm surprised they'd be looking to move on from him. I'm not sure what plan they'd have to replace him for this upcoming season.

Β 

$10M for a RT that had an 82.0 grade on PFF seems like a good deal to me. I don't understand this one, even more than the Amari Cooper thing.

He was out played by Terrance Steele last season. He also was in a major car wreck 2 years ago and messed up his hip in a permanent way.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He was out played by Terrance Steele last season. He also was in a major car wreck 2 years ago and messed up his hip in a permanent way.

Look I won't pretend to say that I watched enough of the two of them last season to say, but PFF definitely disagrees with you, hard.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Look I won't pretend to say that I watched enough of the two of them last season to say, but PFF definitely disagrees with you, hard.

I dont have a paid subscription, do they separate his LT and RT plays? He was better at RT.Β 

48 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I love how every soon-to-be former cowboy is now suddenly trash.

Its only "sudden" if you are a blind Eagles fan who hasnt paid attention. The 'Cooper is soft' stigma is at least 2-3 years old. Collins did get in a major car wreck and has struggled, he literally was about to be benched if not for his salary. There is a rumorΒ (I have no clue if its real) that both Collins and Zeke were told to get playing time last year as the FO and Coaching staff clashed on their worth.Β 

Ive hated the Zeke, Cooper and Tank contracts since the day they were signed.Β 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:30 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why don't they like him? I get he got suspended, but I mean he's still a really good player. It would just be opening a hole for the sake of it.

He lied to the front office. That pissed off the coaching staff. He fell out of favor with them. Terrance Steele played well in his absence. He is talented and will be an upgrade to many teams, but it was beyond obvious the Cowboys wanted him gone.

So if that is to happen I would much rather a trade then a cut.

Just now, WheatieMan said:

Why??? Big time receiver and RB? Not following… does he want warm weather?

Let’s be honest, if you’re a QB looking toΒ maximize potential, we are lacking weapons. You could do worse, but you can do better. Weapons wise, Seattle looks more appealing currently. Indy, Carolina all seemingly better. I’d rather use the capital to strengthen the team. A QB will come later for us if Hurts cantΒ hack it this year.Β