πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

πŸ’€

I legit feel bad for Washington fans lol. They just wanna root for their team and the front office/ownership keeps doing stupid disgraceful crap. League really needs to get Snyder out of there.

If this doesn't get Snyder out. Owners could literally walk into a street in the middle of New York and... do terrible things, we'll say, without punishment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wasn't this one of the factors in him not being a higher rated player in last year's draft? Some character stuff?

Yes.

β€œthere are character red flags due to youthful immaturity and accountability issues (on and off the field)...some of his former coaches go to bat for him, but some don’t (he β€œneeds to grow up,” according to one formerΒ coach)...scouts say his rapping passion might supersede his football passion (has released six albums under the name β€œYKDV BossmanΒ Fat”)...suspended for the 2018 bowl game for a violation ofΒ team rules...he had one foot out the door before the season was over and the coaches directed him to opt out.

This from Brugler’s write-up on him last year.

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Cowboys sure do pick the good boys.

Top 10ish best in the NFL and basically tied with you guys last time I looked. :shrugs:

7 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wasn't this one of the factors in him not being a higher rated player in last year's draft? Some character stuff?

It was all stuff like not showing up for meetings, being late for practice. Nothing that screams "Im going to murder someone"

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Still dem boyz

Β 

It looks bad. His stupid chain is caught on camera multiple spots that alludes to him being in the SUV. Obviously I have super limited information, but if he didnt go to the police right after the shooting, he is likely going to be an accessory to murder. Again, just based on the images leaked so far.Β 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

what's the suspension length for accomplice to murder?

For the cowboys.. 6 games. Everyone else ban 4 life

Why continue to hang around people that would do such a terrible thing. I wouldn't even be hanging around people that are armed , period. No Fs given about your status as a NFL player too. Can't undo stupid I guess

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Top 10ish best in the NFL and basically tied with you guys last time I looked. :shrugs:

Didn’t we discuss this months ago? Where are your figures for this? Dallas isn’t the penitentiary that it was in previous years as compared to the rest of the leagueΒ but we’re still well behind you guys.Β 

13 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Why continue to hang around people that would do such a terrible thing. I wouldn't even be hanging around people that are armed , period. No Fs given about your status as a NFL player too. Can't undo stupid I guess

I know lots of people with concealed carry permits, and I always feel pretty damn safe hanging out with them. Most people that aren't criminals carry guns purely for protection. kelvin obviously just hangs out with scum bags. Probably would be one himself if he didn't have NFL talent.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I know lots of people with concealed carry permits, and I always feel pretty damn safe hanging out with them. Most people that aren't criminals carry guns purely for protection.

I bet they didn't have permits. People with permits don't go around shooting people. That's a bit different.Β 

Side note I don't know a single person that carries. I also am against that kind of stuff so it probably explains that but that's a different discussion

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I bet they didn't have permits. People with permits don't go around shooting people. That's a bit different.Β 

Side note I don't know a single person that carries. I also am against that kind of stuff so it probably explains that but that's a different discussion

I know a lot of ex-cops and firemen. And republicans. But yeah, kelvin Joseph clearly just wasn't smart enough to change his circle and got caught up in the life.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I know a lot of ex-cops and firemen. And republicans. But yeah, kelvin Joseph clearly just wasn't smart enough to change his circle and got caught up in the life.

That's understandable and I would bet they're very reasonable with them. I can respect that choice especially coming from that line of work

Β 

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's understandable and I would bet they're very reasonable with them. I can respect that choice especially coming from that line of work

Β 

I was anti-carry until I hung out with cops and firemen, and you hear their stories from working around Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley, and it's like jesus christ, I need something to potentially protect myself as a last resort.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

This doesnt even make sense. The Cowboys have been handed stiffer punishments than just about anyone in the league.Β 

Zeke gets proven innocent by the NFLs own investigators, along with the cops and the campus police - 6 games. Watson sexually assaults 23 (?) different females, nothing.Β 

We got fined for signing Miles Austin to a contract that was literally the league average for top 5 guys (he was coming off an incredible season.Β 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Didn’t we discuss this months ago? Where are your figures for this? Dallas isn’t the penitentiary that it was in previous years as compared to the rest of the leagueΒ but we’re still well behind you guys.Β 

You guys have like ~21 arrest since 2000, I think we have like 27? It something like 5-7 difference over the course of 23+ years. Its fairly close is all I am saying.Β