πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My body is ready for the Eagles to have to play against Sauce and Kyle Hamilton for 4 games a year for the foreseeable future

Unless you're thinking the Giants take him, I'm leaning more and more towards Washington doesn't get him.Β 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My body is ready for the Eagles to have to play against Sauce and Kyle Hamilton for 4 games a year for the foreseeable future

They're not valuable positions! We believe in the trenches, we have around 60% of the cap "invested" in there, that's not high enoughΒ 

- The Eagles probably if this ends up happeningΒ 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Jones 5th year was declined. Could be some shakeup at QB tonight.Β 
Β 

At least we don’t have to hearΒ anymore about Jones being a franchise QB fromΒ the blue guys.Β 

Be absolutely shocked if they go QB tonight. Let's hope!

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Β 

Β 

It's amazing how much he feels like he needs to justify this pick. I didn't even think it was bad. I really hope he busts though so he can blame it on his son in 3 years.Β 

Jerry really is the biggest Cowboys fan

Β 

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jerruh is heading to the old folks home fast lol

Β 

My god. The "Jerry isn't the actual GM" rhetoric we have been hearing took a MASSIVE hit this week lol. What a clown show.... if you really believe this was the guy why do you feel so insistent on proving it? Just let the work on the field do the talking.

• Like 1