πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

does jerry fire jason today?

Who knows with that old fart. If our division wasn't so weak and a chance for us to still win it I think he would. If we were in the North or West division for example we'd be out of it and he would have by now. But even after this game he says he's sticking by him. However, he said that the last time the previous coach was on the hot seat (Phillips 10 years ago) and fired him mid-season.

So again, who the hell knows.

Edited by HDsportsfan

57 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Who knows with that old fart. If our division wasn't so weak and a chance for us to still win it I think he would. If we were in the North or West division for example we'd be out of it and he would have by now. But even after this game he says he's sticking by him. However, he said that the last time the previous coach was on the hot seat (Phillips 10 years ago) and fired him mid-season.

So again, who the hell knows.

Fires him for who though, please tell me you think Jerry wantsΒ Wonder Boy Kellen Moore as the answer? That would truly be coming full circle!!

The Clapper is still the Cowboy's best option for this season. Jones throwing him under the bus last week was idiotic as hell if he wasn't willing to fire him after another loss and he clearly isn't.

Who wouldn't want to workΒ for Jerry Jones after that?!

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Fires him for who though, please tell me you think Jerry wantsΒ Wonder Boy Kellen Moore as the answer? That would truly be coming full circle!!

Well that is the 64 thousand dollar question. It seems the consensus is we don't have that interim coach on the staff already. Richard possibly but it's not like our D is doing well. Clearly Kellen Moore lacks the experience. No one really knows but many believe JG is holding him back as well. We're just a steaming mess right now.

Somehow, and I haven't looked it up, we're number 7 in total offense and 7 in scoring Defense. Go figure.

But todays game. End of first half. Dak gets sacked around midfield with about a minute left. We don't call a TO and lose 20 seconds of time. Yet we go into the locker room with a TO in our pocket. Like we can take it with us to the second half. You'd somebody one the sideline would figure out clock management by now.

We're just underachieving and maybe not as good as we think we are.Β 

Believe it or not at this point I'd take Kitna as HC.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The Clapper is still the Cowboy's best option for this season. Jones throwing him under the bus last week was idiotic as hell if he wasn't willing to fire him after another loss and he clearly isn't.

Who wouldn't want to workΒ for Jerry Jones after that?!

Yea, the players still need to play and earn there check. But it would seem the games JJ plays in the media would signal to the players why should we play for a guy your going to fire.

But clearly, at least to me, JG has lost the team at this point. Even though it was a short week and a late Sunday game we played, we still had our arse handed to us.

Apparently Bennett went off in the locker room screaming and yelling. Don't think he realized what he signed up for LOL.

You honestly blaming the Clapper for 3 TO's and two shanked FG's? If anything Garrett proved he's feeling the pressure when He, unlike any HC in the NFL went for it on 4th and 1 from his own 19th in the 2nd QT.Β 

This game was all Players, sorry!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You honestly blaming the Clapper for 3 TO's and two shanked FG's? If anything Garrett proved he's feeling the pressure when He, unlike any HC in the NFL went for it on 4th and 1 from his own 19th in the 2nd QT.Β 

Ya, the reality is Dallas’ roster is overrated because they are Dallas. Β Their fans seem to think if they fire Garrett they’ll instantly be a SB contender which is a joke.Β 

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Are you referring to my replies?

Sure, and obviously, the players need to earn there checks. Buti t's not just this game. It's been 10 years and what 2-3 playoff wins. It's simply time to go. You know, JG knows it, and everybody else knows it.Β 

For example, there may not be any kickers available this late in the season better than Maher. But at least bring some competition in. You never know what might become of it. Time management continues to be an issue. It's just time for a change. It's coming one way or the other.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya, the reality is Dallas’ roster is overrated because they are Dallas. Β Their fans seem to think if they fire Garrett they’ll instantly be a SB contender which is a joke.Β 

We have a good roster. Ya'll may not think so, but I'm a realist and not a homer. Firing JG is not going to suddenly allow us to go to the SB. But keeping him isn't going to get us there either.

His contract is up at the end of the year anyway. He's gone one way or the other.