πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, TDTimes said:

I’m not sure what Rivera must think of him. Β They don’t have a 2nd round pick, soΒ Chase Young at #2 would be their draft centrepiece unless they trade back a couple spots

It doesn't matter what his opinion of Haskins is, that's his QB for 2020. Dwaybe was hand picked by Snyder! Unless the Redskins are given an absurd package forΒ #2 I dont for a second believe Chase Young is won't the pick. Especially given Rivera's history with DE/Pass Rushers.

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

Haskins was a Rookie with a terrible situation. Besides you should all know better by now than to judge a QB based off their rookie performance.Β Β 

Take it as you will but PFF rated Haskins better than both Daniel Jones and Kyler Murray.

@MKnight82Β @HTTRDynasty defend your boy.

I mean, saying someone is better than Daniel Jones isn't that big of a deal.Β Β 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Haskins was a Rookie with a terrible situation. Besides you should all know better by now than to judge a QB based off their rookie performance.Β Β 

Take it as you will but PFF rated Haskins better than both Daniel Jones and Kyler Murray.

@MKnight82Β @HTTRDynasty defend your boy.

No need. Β Any rational person can see Haskins was dealt a crap hand last year, and it's obvious heΒ has a tonΒ of potential. Β Any person who makes claims about what he'll definitely be going forward,Β positive or negative,Β is either a homer or a troll.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:51 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Dak sucksΒ 

That was actually painful. Had to scroll through 38 pages and almost 2 months worth of posts to state the obvious. It was like the more pages I went through, the more determined I was to find the GD needle in the haystack. Couldn't stop! WTF?

Dak Sucks!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 1:58 PM, MKnight82 said:

I mean, saying someone is better than Daniel Jones isn't that big of a deal.Β Β 

5 TDs, 364 totalΒ yards, 0 INTs. Go ahead, let’s hear about how bad the Redskins secondary is πŸ˜‚

Edited by Gmen

So you're Dak about to be Franchised which was the plan all along. Do you sign and go the Kirk Cousins route because that's who they believe you to be? Or pull a Zeke ,stand firm and force their hands through TC/ Regular season if they're stupid enough to let it get that far?

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So you're Dak about to be Franchised which was the plan all along. Do you sign and go the Kirk Cousins route because that's who they believe you to be? Or pull a Zeke ,stand firm and force their hands through TC/ Regular season if they're stupid enough to let it get that far?

I think in the case of a QB you play it out. It was a huge deal for Zeke, because if they just franchised him 2 years in a row after his first 5 seasons on his rookie deal then he'd be 28 years old by the first time he would be able to sign a new contract. For a RB, that's a huge deal. especially one with his mileage (would be roughly 2600 touches in the pro by that point in his career, +650 touches in college)Β 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I don’t believe for a second that DAL will trade up in the draft for a QB, so I’m not signing any tag,Β call their bluff. Β Let them pursue Brady or Tannehill; if they sign one of them to a free agent deal, it frees Dak up to the highest bidder.

He would get his money,Β and escape the dysfunction β€” and mediocrityΒ