πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Were you alive for any of those wins?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

True, true! I'm curious though. How old were you 26 years ago? Old enough to enjoy and understand? Or on formula /grade school?

In grade school, but old enough to understand what I was watching and celebrate with my brother and Dad.

14 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Yes.

In grade school, but old enough to understand what I was watching and celebrate with my brother and Dad.

Unless you were drunk when you watched it,Β  it doesn't count

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Yes.

So in essence, you too only have one ring to really brag about moving forward good to know RG3.

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So in essence, you too only have one ring to really brag about moving forward good to know RG3.

3, actually. Β Just like Steeler, Lakers, Celtics, etc. fans brag about their championships from decades ago. Β And calling me by that name doesn't bother me as much as you seem to think lol.

42 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

3, actually. Β Just like Steeler, Lakers, Celtics, etc. fans brag about their championships from decades ago. Β And calling me by that name doesn't bother me as much as you seem to think lol.

Then the eagles actually have 4. 1948, 1949, 1960, 2017.Β  That trolls hand should be full of rings.Β 

Edited by Jeezla

33 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

We talkin' Superbowls sweetheart.Β 

I'm talking championships muffin.

Those 40's chips are as relevant toΒ me as anything that happened up until about 1991Β when i finally started watching football. And even then i didn't really know what i was watching until i got into fantasy football in 99. Coincidentally thats when i started to enjoy getting hammered drunk and began developing an emotional connection to theΒ eagles.Β  So again,Β  unless you watched it live, and drunk, it doesn't count because you weren't emotionally invested in your team enough. It's like watching usa athletes get gold medals.Β  It was fun for you,Β  but you didn't really care like you care about football now.Β You probably liked ninja turtles and disney afternoon more than football when the Redskins last won.Β 

Edited by Jeezla