πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Lol. Β Bottom line is that fans can be proud of their team's history/accomplishments without having to be grown men to witness it take place. Β It's very convenient of you all to take that stance in order to feel better about the franchise you support only having one SB ring, but that's not some inarguable fact.

It's funny how this all started with Jeezla claiming the Giants OL may beΒ better than the Redskins. Β I just kind of went with it when he tried to shift the argument into bragging about winning the SB again. Β I should have known that's when you all would jump inΒ xD. Β 

With that, I'm out. Β Gotta goΒ out to dinner and see the Avengers movie.

So what's the cutoff? We can't celebrate the NFL championships by others standards because they weren't called SBs then. We can't even count them according to most. So clearly there's some statue of limitations. Or is that just convenient to your argument?Β 

Its not a convenient stance. We've been saying it to loud mouthed cowboy fans for years. Even without the ring. As soon as we were being "proud" of our franchise's successes in the McNabb era, where frankly, half of the NFCE were bums,Β we couldn't celebrate anything unless we had a ring. So, now we have a ring and now it's "you only have one". GTFO. When you watch your team win a SB when it has actual meaning in your life, come back to me and we'll discuss it.Β 

"My family went to Disney World 6Β times!"

"How many times have you gone?"

"Well....once. When I was 5. It was soooooΒ awesome!"

"Yea. Ok."

Bottom line, you're showing pride and more ignorantly, boasting about something that,Β to you, is just a number on paper. Talk about convenient.Β 

I can't stand how weak that argument is. You know NFCE fans, especially Was and Dal, watching that SB were like Damn, what are we going to say now? Ok, ok. We'll say, well you still just have one so until you get 3 don't talk.Β 

So, by this logic we can't discuss football until we win 3, 4 or 5 SBs. ItsΒ funny how we are expected to craft our arguments around caveats but no one else has to.Β 

"We won the SB!!!"

"You gotta win 3 or more."

"But you were only alive for 1 and your were 7."

"It doesn't matter. Ringzzzzzzzzz."

13 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Lol. Β Bottom line is that fans can be proud of their team's history/accomplishments without having to be grown men to witness it take place. Β It's very convenient of you all to take that stance in order to feel better about the franchise you support only having one SB ring, but that's not some inarguable fact.

It's funny how this all started with Jeezla claiming the Giants OL may beΒ better than the Redskins. Β I just kind of went with it when he tried to shift the argument into bragging about winning the SB again. Β I should have known that's when you all would jump inΒ xD. Β 

With that, I'm out. Β Gotta goΒ out to dinner and see the Avengers movie.

Actually it started when you responded with a smiley face to my legit argument that if your ol can't stay healthy, they aren't very good. I responded with a counter-troll comment and then it snowballed,Β  but yeah,Β  your fault.Β 

16 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

You guys realize last season is "the past" too, right? Β Lol. Β All I've seen out of Philly fans all off-season is being obnoxious and abrasive about winning the SB. Β I don't really blame you for it, especially since it's your first one and other teams' fans have given you crap for it for so many years, but just b/c a team won a SB in "the past" doesn't mean we can't talk about it and be proud of it... as I'm sure Philly fans will do 20 years from now when the 2017-18 SB ring is still their only one Β ;)

You do realize we're the reigning sb champions, right? All year, up until feb 2019?Β Last season is the past,Β  but our status as sb champs isΒ aΒ current and ongoing event, and will be for the next several months.Β 

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I can't stand how weak that argument is. You know NFCE fans, especially Was and Dal, watching that SB were like Damn, what are we going to say now? Ok, ok. We'll say, well you still just have one so until you get 3 don't talk.Β 

So, by this logic we can't discuss football until we win 3, 4 or 5 SBs. ItsΒ funny how we are expected to craft our arguments around caveats but no one else has to.Β 

"We won the SB!!!"

"You gotta win 3 or more."

"But you were only alive for 1 and your were 7."

"It doesn't matter. Ringzzzzzzzzz."

You've fallin into the trap. They ain't got smit to say and are just trolling now.

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not great, but I think the Patriots divisional opponents QBs are worse

uhhh i like ryan tannehill a little when he is healthy but that isnt a good group either. He;s on par with alex smith.Β 

I wouldnt wish the bills qb situation on any of the nfc east teams.

I think Darnold could end up being the best of any of the six though.Β 

I gotta, I do love making fun of Dak Prescott and he is a scrub in the presence of Carson, but I honestly do think he is going to continue to improve and be a franchise QB (top 8-12). I think it will mostly be a battle between the Eagles and Cowboys over the NFCE for years to come.