πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Wasn't laughing at his absolute rating, since I stopped playing Madden years ago and don't know what's considered "good" anymore.Β  But his relative rating, especially being lower than an UDFA, is pretty amusing to me.

Ya its a pretty bad rating for a top 10 pick.Β  If his potential rating is bad too he'll be a career backup, just like IRL!

• Like 1

I haven’t played Madden since Madden 13 on PS3, but Madden 19 had Saquon with an 82 last year.Β Yes, they gave the best running back in a quarter centuryΒ a measly 82. ShowsΒ how much they know. We’ll see Daniel Jones in the 90’s next year right along with Saquon

25 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I haven’t played Madden since Madden 13 on PS3, but Madden 19 had Saquon with an 82 last year.Β Yes, they gave the best running back in a quarter centuryΒ a measly 82. ShowsΒ how much they know. We’ll see Daniel Jones in the 90’s next year right along with Saquon

1. Daniel Jones is more like to be a 0.90 than a 90.Β 
2. Madden typically will just hold back a Rookie's ratings out of respect to older players or some nonsense like that. They always have.Β 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

1. Daniel Jones is more like to be a 0.90 than a 90.Β 
2. Madden typically will just hold back a Rookie's ratings out of respect to older players or some nonsense like that. They always have.Β 

Its because the Awareness rating makes a big impact on OVR rating, and rookie AWR ratings start low.Β Β 

Saw this on another site.Β  #neverforget

Β 

Every year from 2011-2013, the Cowboys played for the NFC East title in Week 17. They lost all three times to each of the other teams in the division

2011 Week 17: Cowboys (8-7) @ Giants (8-7)

Result: Lost 31-14

2012 Week 17: Cowboys (8-7) @ Redskins (9-6)

Result: Lost 28-18

2013 Week 17: Cowboys (8-7) vs. Eagles (9-6)

Result: Lost 24-22

Β 

Β 

On 7/2/2019 at 7:27 PM, RBreezy said:

Love how Zeke’s β€˜apology’ was a note posted on twitter about how he already apologized. Kid needs to grow up

That would be a reaffirmation of the first apology. That isnt the apology posted on twitter.Β 

20 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Β 

Β 

16 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

ELIte and HoF tho!!!!!!

whata jokeΒ 

Ill give you guys some Free Ammo. Its the same thing with Troy Aikman I believe. Weve won like 56% of the games with troy and 56.5% without Troy (something like that).Β