πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

@GmenΒ Your boy is creating legends.Β 

Nothing to worry about bud.Β He actually had a dropped touchdown pass, thenΒ went 4-4 on the next drive. I’mΒ just glad he got his lumps out of the way early. It’ll be be smooth sailing to Canton from here on out. The Giants will have back to back HOF quarterbacks. But I seeΒ Jones winning at leastΒ 3 Superbowls,Β as opposed to Eli’s 2. Run from it, hide from it, but you can’t stop the inevitable.

20 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I loooooove how the narrative has changed when the tables flip. All of my Eagles fandom I’ve been told the Eagles, and in turn, me, have been losers. Never will win the big game. No rings. Perpetual losers. It didn’t matter the whole 21st century we’ve been oneΒ the most successful teams in the league. Multiple wins, playoff berths,Β divisions NFC Championship games, etc. But the big win was the only thing that mattered. Forced down ourΒ Β throats for years, especially from our NCFE rivals. Now, success will be measured in β€œalmost, close, sniffsΒ of playoffs/SB”

Β 

G T F O

Β 

Well when the Pots (plural) refuse to admit they were/are also the Kettle, this typically occurs. It's easier then coping with reality.

It's actually pretty funny.🍺

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Average age per snap played is the more indicative measure. It removes all those 6th sting 21 year olds. The Cowboys were like 3rd youngest (1st in the playoffs). The Eagles were the oldest.Β 

(according to Reddit)

Β 

23 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm sure that number from last year is buoyed by 33 year old Corey Graham, 33 year old Micheal Bennett, 33 year old Chris Long, and 34 year old Haloti Ngata who all played significant snaps for us last year, mostly due to injury and are no longer on the roster.

Β 

Already got that one.

32 minutes ago, Kiltman said:
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You dont take vacays?

Occasionally when forced to, but making a big deal of your birthday is for tweens

This just goes back to the ever-present maturity issues Zeke has. He literally has off for 5-6 months of the year, take vacation then.

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

This just goes back to the ever-present maturity issues Zeke has. He literally has off for 5-6 months of the year, take vacation then.

Yeah, I mean a lot of athletes do this, McCoy did birthday stuff a lot...but at what point do you grow out of it?

Looks like he'll have an extended bday vaca though

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, I mean a lot of athletes do this, McCoy did birthday stuff a lot...but at what point do you grow out of it?

Looks like he'll have an extended bday vaca though

Skip training camp to travel out of the country to celebrate their vacation? Please name one other player in the NFL that does this.

Edited by Hockey5djh

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Skip training camp to travel out of the country to celebrate their vacation? Please name one other player in the NFL that does this.

Oh I meant make a big deal of their birthday

Zeke is a special guy