πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wentz is good to go. They just aren’t playing him in the preseason because why would they

Because he is a middle-tier QB who needs the reps? Hell, most the actual proven great-elite QBs are playing.....

(ducks out before angry mob)

trollolol

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because he is a middle-tier QB who needs the reps? Hell, most the actual proven great-elite QBs are playing.....

(ducks out before angry mob)

trollolol

I know you're just messing with the first part, but don't know about the the 2nd part.

Week 1 DNPs

1. Stafford
  2. Brady
  3. Wentz
  4. Ryan
  5. Foles
  6. Newton
  7. Trubisky
  8. Rodgers
  9. Watson
  10. Rivers
  11. Wilson
  12. Roethlisberger
  13. Brees
  14. Goff
  15. Carr
  16. GarropoloΒ 
    Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I know you're just messing with the first part, but don't know about the the 2nd part.

Week 1 DNPs

1. Stafford
  2. Brady
  3. Wentz
  4. Ryan
  5. Foles
  6. Newton
  7. Trubisky
  8. Rodgers
  9. Watson
  10. Rivers
  11. Wilson
  12. Roethlisberger
  13. Brees
  14. Goff
  15. Carr
  16. GarropoloΒ 
    Β 

Yall have been through 2 weeks.Β 

Throw this up again on Sunday.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

How long term are the injuries?Β 

When will Wentz be good to go?

Suds will miss the first month at least

Kessler it’s a concussion, so hard to tell.

Β 

He’s good now, they just don’t see the point of putting him out there with a patchy line. Doug is using practice for the starters more

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

That’s the difference between eagles and cowboys fans.Β 

We WANT Dak to be healthy.Β 

You HOPE Carson is hurt.Β 

How the effe did you come to that conclusion? Like what seriously warped brain misfiring took what I said and turned it into what you said?

I dont want Carson hurt. Thats stupid AF. He is a great human by all accounts and I wish no ill will on him.Β 

Plus, Dak always kicks his arse, so its funny to watch yall scramble after the beatdowns.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How the effe did you come to that conclusion? Like what seriously warped brain misfiring took what I said and turned it into what you said?

I dont want Carson hurt. Thats stupid AF. He is a great human by all accounts and I wish no ill will on him.Β 

Plus, Dak always kicks his arse, so its funny to watch yall scramble after the beatdowns.Β 

Triggered much?

You just seem to be overly concerned about our collective QB health.Β 

And that’s what’s different withΒ you fellers. I couldn’t care less if Dak is hurt or not. InΒ fact, I want him healthy. I’m tired of the excuses. I’m ready for him to be all what I’ve been hearing about.Β 

I wasn’t implying you wished ill will on him. Β More to do with you guys hoping he’sΒ β€œunavailable” to play. If that makes you feel better. You guys hope to avoid Carson. I want Dak every week.Β 

Zeke on the other hand, he can sit out forever or get traded to Miami.Β 

And I don’t know where you’re getting the boldedΒ from.Β 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Triggered much?

You just seem to be overly concerned about our collective QB health.Β 

I follow your team. Just as you guys follow mine.

And that’s what’s different withΒ you fellers. I couldn’t care less if Dak is hurt or not. InΒ fact, I want him healthy. I’m tired of the excuses. I’m ready for him to be all what I’ve been hearing about.Β 

So there is no difference then? I want Wentz to be healthy. Its fun beating him repeatedly.Β 

I wasn’t implying you wished ill will on him. Β More to do with you guys hoping he’sΒ β€œunavailable” to play. If that makes you feel better. You guys hope to avoid Carson. I want Dak every week.Β 

No. We dont want him unavailable. I have no clue why you think we would. He isnt a good enough QB to want to avoid. In fact, there was a running conversation in the Cowboys forum how many of us would much rather play check down carson than BDN.

Zeke on the other hand, he can sit out forever or get traded to Miami.Β 

And I don’t know where you’re getting the boldedΒ from.Β 

dak_vs_nfc_east.jpg

If I recall he is 3-1 against Wentz - excluding the game he sat after like 1 drive.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I follow your team. Just as you guys follow mine.

So there is no difference then? I want Wentz to be healthy. Its fun beating him repeatedly.Β 

No. We dont want him unavailable. I have no clue why you think we would. He isnt a good enough QB to want to avoid. In fact, there was a running conversation in the Cowboys forum how many of us would much rather play check down carson than BDN.

dak_vs_nfc_east.jpg

If I recall he is 3-1 against Wentz - excluding the game he sat after like 1 drive.Β 

Β 

lol ok. I’m sure you’re running in the Redskins and Giants forum checking on the health of their QBs.Β 

Say whatever you want, Cowboys’ fans scared to death that Carson is healthy. And it shows.Β 

It’s too bad Carson outperforms Dak when they go head to head or else your statement would make any sense. Meanwhile, Zeke kills us in those games. You better prey Jerry gets that’s deal done. For Dak’s sake and your FF account’s sake.Β 

50 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol ok. I’m sure you’re running in the Redskins and Giants forum checking on the health of their QBs.Β 

Do you not understand what thread you are in? This is the spot I would ask about the Redskins and Giants QB as well you dolt.

They just arent hurt as often as yours.

Say whatever you want, Cowboys’ fans scared to death that Carson is healthy. And it shows.Β 

Not even a little. Excited really. Last year hearing you all beg to fire Pederson and Trade Wentz was a blast.

It’s too bad Carson outperforms Dak when they go head to head or else your statement would make any sense.

Not really? Theyve played pretty close to eachother outside of the '17 3 INT game. And even then, Carson wasnt a world beater.

Meanwhile, Zeke kills us in those games. You better prey Jerry gets that’s deal done. For Dak’s sake and your FF account’s sake.Β 

Zekes contribution to our winning is minimal. Infact, 538 thinks our over-usage of him is holding us back.

Edited by Matts4313

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you not understand what thread you are in? This is the spot I would ask about the Redskins and Giants QB as well you dolt.

They just arent hurt as often as yours.

Not even a little. Excited really. Last year hearing you all beg to fire Pederson and Trade Wentz was a blast.

Not really? Theyve played pretty close to eachother outside of the '17 3 INT game. And even then, Carson wasnt a world beater.

Zekes contribution to our winning is minimal. Infact, 538 thinks our over-usage of him is holding us back.

So, you would come in our forum and ask about the progression of Daniel Jones? Makes sense. Wentz has been your white whale for months now. Spending hours of research to try and inch Dak closer to Wentz. Dude is in your head. I mean, we are well aware ofΒ what the success of this team does to your psyche and confidence. This is a thread we talk about the rest of you. It’s not a thread a cowboy fan walks into and starts talking about the Redskins. The hell sense does that make? I don’t care what you guys think. If I did, I’d go to your forum Β 

We were ALL begging to fire Pederson and trade Wentz? Hyperbole, eh? It was a very few vocal minority.Β 

A couple posts ago it was Dak kicking his arse. Now, it’s β€œplayed pretty close”. Gotya. Carson has been better head to head.Β Β It’s pretty clear.Β 

I cant wait until Zeke sits out and defenses key on Dak and the excuses you try to come up with when he regresses....again.Β 

• Like 1

The cowboys offense will suck without Zeke. Their time of possession is going to nosedive, and that will have the trickle down effect of the defense being on the field more, and getting gassed in the latter portions of games. I can't wait to play Dallas without Zeke, but i bet jerry pays him by week 3 and he runs all over us.Β