πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Kiltman said:

Vaitai, Nelly or one of our corners would likely be shipped along with a top 3 round pick.

because worst case scenario he leaves and we get a comp 3rd back.Β 

I think no matter what they’ll target him next yearΒ 

Could also toss in one of Clement/Smallwood/Adams

• Like 1

Wentz was on the NFL.com list of predicted MVP candidates. Tied for #1.

Downside is they were 100% wrong on virtually every list last year.Β MVP, Off and Def, comeback, defense rookie - they did get Barkley right for rookie offense.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wentz was on the NFL.com list of predicted MVP candidates. Tied for #1.

Downside is they were 100% wrong on virtually every list last year.Β MVP, Off and Def, comeback, defense rookie - they did get Barkley right for rookie offense.Β 

Makes sense, they tend to not think MVPs will repeat, so takesΒ outΒ Mahomes. And it’s not sexy to vote Brady at this point.

Itd be great for β€œthe story” of Wentz, but obviously doesn’t really matter for anything else.

if I had to choose an award an eagle would win, IdΒ probably go Miles Sanders OROTY. Because if he does that we are probably a 13+ win team, and will be a balanced lethal attack going into the playoffs. We need some semblance of a run game, but a lethal one wouldΒ be scary with the passing options we have.

I hope NFL.com continues being wrong too because I don'tΒ  want Wentz winning League MVP. They statistically over the past two decades don't win the SB in the same season.Have at it!

Let Dak win it for all I care and really get paid next offseason!!! πŸ™

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The twitter was ian rappaort and it was on reddit listed as titled with his name. It didnt update to the other guys name until after. I just copied the reddit link.

So yeah, I did fall for it.Β 

Did you notice the name? lolΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/8/28/20836023/eagles-news-dak-prescott-biggest-fluke-quarterback-seasons-espn-insider-cowboys-nick-foles-football

Dak! Nothing we didn’t already know but here’s a little blurb from ESPN Insiders. Can’t wait for this year to start.Β 

Read that this morning. 2016 was a perfect storm for Dak.Β