πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

literally made multiple threads stating that rushing is not important. @Art_VandalayΒ said I had become a meme. It didnt stick

Season didn't even start yet, bro. Every time a teams running game carries them to victory, it will be mentioned that the run game doesn't matter

[Stephen A voice] You can book it [/Stephen A voice]

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Season didn't even start yet, bro. Every time a teams running game carries them to victory, it will be mentioned that the run game doesn't matter

[Stephen A voice] You can book it [/Stephen A voice]

Im not sure you got the premise of the argument. Are you also going to check the AY/A of the QBs?Β 

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure you got the premise of the argument. Are you also going to check the AY/A of the QBs?Β 

You're trying way too hard to break down something that's simple. One of those keto dietΒ people can show me "data" as to why carbs don't matter. I'm going to smile, nod, and then proceed to eat carbs as they obviously matter.

You're trying way too hard to break down something that's simple. One of those keto dietΒ people can show me "data" as to why carbs don't matter. I'm going to smile, nod, and then proceed to eat carbs as they obviously matter.

Carbs dont matter.

So what you are saying is that no matter what evidence you are shown, you are going to stick with preconceived, generally accepted notions?Β 

Carbs matter if you're not sedentary, or not actively trying to lose weight. If either of those are your goal, by all means go with Keto.Β 

Trying to maintain, or hell even GAINΒ muscleΒ on Keto, is BS.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Carbs dont matter.

So what you are saying is that no matter what evidence you are shown, you are going to stick with preconceived, generally accepted notions?Β 

If it's common sense, then yes.

Flat-Earthers can show me all the evidence they'd like. I'm giving them a thumbs up and moving on with my day.

Edited by Art_Vandalay

10 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

If it's common sense, then yes.

Flat-Earthers can show me all the evidence they'd like. I'm giving them a thumbs up and moving on with my day.

The irony is that you are coming across as the flat earther.Β 

Β 

"science doesnt matter, its all about common sense"

9 hours ago, Danger said:

Carbs matter if you're not sedentary, or not actively trying to lose weight. If either of those are your goal, by all means go with Keto.Β 

Trying to maintain, or hell even GAINΒ muscleΒ on Keto, is BS.

This is also false. GoΒ to the subreddit ketogains. A lot of keto foods are calorie and protein dense which allows you to bulk.

The only time Keto really comes up short is for things like marathons. But I do Keto, play basketball for hours and lift weights just fine.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The irony is that you are coming across as the flat earther.Β 

Β 

"science doesnt matter, its all about common sense"

The flat earther begs people to believe their ridiculous argument, whereas the logical person doesn't bother due toΒ the absurdity of it. In this case, the whole running game doesn't matter thing is yet another desperate attempt to make people think Zeke isn't the most important piece to the offense and Dak is fringe top 10, which no one believes.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is also false. Got to the subreddit ketogains. A lot of keto foods are calorie and protein dense which allows you to bulk.

Oh, you were serious about the carbs don't matter thing. I just thought you were being sassy. You're definitely unique. I'll give you that.

6 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Oh, you were serious about the carbs don't matter thing. I just thought you were being sassy. You're definitely unique. I'll give you that.

I mean... The science backs it. Carbs are over rated. Hell there was news not that long ago that over 50% of doctors and dietitians want to change the food pyramid because its way to carb heavy.Β 

Not to mention all the heart healthy benefits of a lower carb intakeΒ Β diet.Β 

Β 

But you just keep flat-earthing it, because forward thinking progress is counter intuitiveΒ 

Edited by Matts4313