πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its an over reaction. Its what we do.Β 

That said, the division was close going into the season and so far weve looked better than you guys; no matter the opponent.Β 

I'm willing to bet we'd look better than you, if you had our schedule and we had yours. Sunday night road game in Atlanta is undeniably the hardest matchup out of all 4 games. The daily "Are the cowboys favorites to win the NFC?" topics on all the national media shows are driving me nuts at work lol

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm willing to bet we'd look better than you, if you had our schedule and we had yours. Sunday night road game in Atlanta is undeniably the hardest matchup out of all 4 games. The daily "Are the cowboys favorites to win the NFC?" topics on all the national media shows are driving me nuts at work lol

You act as if the Falcons werent doing everything possible to lose that game. They looked god awful.Β 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You act as if the Falcons werent doing everything possible to lose that game. They looked god awful.Β 

They did, but the talent discrepancy between them and the giants/skins is gross. The mere threat and potential of their weapons is enough to make a game difficult. I see Gallup is out 4 weeks dang

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

image.jpg

Β 

@GmenΒ Now we get to make fun of Fumble Jones as well. How many games do you want as an excuse before we can start judging him?

Daniel Jones is already the second best quarterback in the division. Everyone outside of Dallas knows Dak is just a game manager.Β 

• Like 2

Such a Mitch move by the HC and FO benching Elisha. As though he was the reason they went 0-2 ,Not that horrendous defense and the pi$$ poor WR corpsΒ not catching balls?

If Jones was clearly the better option, He should of started game 1? Instead they made Eli the sacrificial lamb much like Keenum in DC. Had they started the Rookies and they too started 0-2 (most likely the outcome regardless), Sky would be falling, worst draft picks ever, made a mistake, see Rookies should of sat, ect, ect!!!!

Now if by some miracle they win or in Jones's case this Sunday against another pitiful Team in the Bucs, See the Savior isΒ here!!! Go Danny Dimes!!! You da Man!!!

I get the thinking and PR behind waiting but have some balls and make the decesion week 1, rather then waiting for the media and fans to approve this decesion.

Edited by Nabbs4u