πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

^^ So in other words,Β  Dallas might only beat the Pathetic Dolphins 42-7. Gotcha!

I’m jealous of the dolphins though. Β At least they have the balls to tear it down and start over. Β They could be really good in 2 years. Β Meanwhile the Redskins will tread water for the next decade.

19 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm 4 pages out but Josh McCown came in because the league called down to evaluate Carson for a concussion.

That's what they said on sports radio in Philly as well. But I suppose the hit to his head made him throw more accurately huh? Before the alleged pain injection he couldn't get anything on the ball. Then he goes in for C.P. comes out, stands around for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden he is slinging it? BULLCOOKIES! His ribs got busted up or bruised at the very least. He was in pain. They shot his arse up!

Wake up!

Edited by Rtnldave

20 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

That's what they said on sports radio in Philly as well. But I suppose the hit to his head made him throw more accurately huh? Before the alleged pain injection he couldn't get anything on the ball. Then he goes in for C.P. comes out, stands around for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden he is slinging it? BULLCOOKIES! His ribs got busted up or bruised at the very least. He was in pain. They shot his arse up!

Wake up!

Dude, they took him out with :38 seconds to go in the half.

I'm not disagreeing that he took some hits, I'm also not disagreeing that he got treatment at the half.

I will disagree that the Eagles decided that with under a minute left to go in the half, down by a touchdown, on the Atlanta 41, that they would take out Carson and put in a cold back-up to try and put up points to go into the locker room.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Dude, they took him out with :38 seconds to go in the half.

I'm not disagreeing that he took some hits, I'm also not disagreeing that he got treatment at the half.

I will disagree that the Eagles decided that with under a minute left to go in the half, down by a touchdown, on the Atlanta 41, that they would take out Carson and put in a cold back-up to try and put up points to go into the locker room.

So who's arguing that point?

2 hours ago, Danger said:

The Cowboys are a better team at this moment in time, but that aside: Has there ever been an easier start to a season than the first 4 games the Cowboys have? 3 teams that should all be picking top 5, and a Brees'-less Saints.

**** always works out for the Cowboys till they hit the playoffs and get spanked by the really talented teams. Β 

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Boggles my mind how that mouth breather won two Super Bowls. He’s literally only getting in because he beat Brady in the big game twice.

When was Eli ever good besides 2011 (screw you Kyle Williams)?

Has such a loser ever beaten such a beast twice? Β I mean even in 80s high school rom coms where the nerd gets the girl he only wins her once. I mean it’s like if at the end of Revenge Of the Nerds the chick was like oh I also have a twin sister and you can have her too.

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 2