πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Maybe so.Β  It's more of what have you done for me lately statement. Soooo the Redskins cowboys and giants don't have the last championship in the division. At least the giants won a title more recent then the other too.

Troll on tho,Β  enjoy

Ya, I’m not a troll. Β Find a sense of humor.

Every team has drops, but our team has had a LOT of drops so far this year. We also haven't played the Giants and Dolphins yet to pad Carson's stats.

Oh and the top 2 WR's have been out as well as the best #2 TE in the league so that certainly doesn't help. The Lions just doubled Ertz all day, do who's Carson have to throw to...? Agholor who can't catch, and Mack Hollins.Β 

Their stats will both level off. It's a good thing Dak is balling out right now. If he wasn't then I'd be really worried if I were a Cowboys fan.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Every team has drops, but our team has had a LOT of drops so far this year. We also haven't played the Giants and Dolphins yet to pad Carson's stats.

Oh and the top 2 WR's have been out as well as the best #2 TE in the league so that certainly doesn't help. The Lions just doubled Ertz all day, do who's Carson have to throw to...? Agholor who can't catch, and Mack Hollins.Β 

Their stats will both level off. It's a good thing Dak is balling out right now. If he wasn't then I'd be really worried if I were a Cowboys fan.

Whats the excuse if Dak plays well against the Saints? Thats a good defense.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats the excuse if Dak plays well against the Saints? Thats a good defense.

Stating a fact is not an "excuse". IF Dak plays well against the Saints then good for him and the Cowboys.

Also no they are not a good defense. They are 28th in YPG allowed (436.3) and 26th in PPG allowed (27.3). They also have Teddy Bridgewater instead of Drew Brees, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to dictate things offensively the way they usually would. Still a better team than the 1st 3 teams you guys played this year.Β 

Hey @Danger you've been awfully quiet this week after bashing Daniel Jones and calling me a homer all offseason.Β  What did you think of that debut?Β  Not too bad for a fifth round prospect. You and BayRaider should do some scouting consulting work. (Just not for the Giants please) :D

I know you'd be @ing me and laughing your butt off if Jones came out and stunk up the joint. I'm sure you can't wait for his first bad game. You'll have your chance.

Edited by Gmen

32 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Hey @Danger you've been awfully quiet this week after bashing Daniel Jones and calling me a homer all offseason.Β  What did you think of that debut?Β  Not too bad for a fifth round prospect. You and BayRaider should do some scouting consulting work. (Just not for the Giants please) :D

I know you'd be @ing me and laughing your butt off if Jones came out and stunk up the joint. I'm sure you can't wait for his first bad game. You'll have your chance.

This whole forum is terrible at juding QBs tbh

44 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Well we all know it won't be this week you'll have to hear any of that either since he'll get another pitiful defense to play against.Β 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well we all know it won't be this week you'll have to hear any of that either since he'll get another pitiful defense to play against.Β 

Would love to see him pick on Landon Collins in coverage. Unfortunately I can't watch this game