πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Worth it thoughΒ 

Yeah. Just sad to see that this team could have been so much more. (but nope we took Marcus Smith instead of Dee Ford,Β  we took Nelson Agholor, we took Donnell Pumphrey) list goes on and on.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah. Just sad to see that this team could have been so much more. (but nope we took Marcus Smith instead of Dee Ford,Β  we took Nelson Agholor, we took Donnell Pumphrey) list goes on and on.

It's because they draft these well spoken guys that are actually soft also.Β  TimmyΒ  J might be our only player that's not a mommas boy. Sometimes you gotta take the talent vs the good citizen.Β  Not saying Timmy isn't

Djack too is another. Both hurt thoΒ 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
T
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The Rams are trading their next million draft just to win a SB and still 4-3 lol...Β 

Winning the ring was totally worth it.Β 

Β 

The thing is though is that we’re set at QB and coach. Even though I think Wentz is better than Goff! You got guys calling him out. You have a nick foles shrine and etc. it’s issues after issues. The rams are poised to be good for years to come. And all was not lost! We did make a SB after all. And trust I too would trade a SB win for 10 years of crap! But after year 3 you start feeling depressed and you can’t sound like Dallas fans claiming to the past. The eagles have too much talent to suck, it falls on the HC and GM. No hate all love. Once we get out the Gurley contract we’ll be better come $$$$$.. Whit is retiring then you have money being freed up as Snead front loaded a ton of contracts to have space for years to come. It’s why we could afford a player like Ramsey.Β 

11 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The thing is though is that we’re set at QB and coach. Even though I think Wentz is better than Goff! You got guys calling him out. You have a nick foles shrine and etc. it’s issues after issues. The rams are poised to be good for years to come. And all was not lost! We did make a SB after all. And trust I too would trade a SB win for 10 years of crap! But after year 3 you start feeling depressed and you can’t sound like Dallas fans claiming to the past. The eagles have too much talent to suck, it falls on the HC and GM. No hate all love. Once we get out the Gurley contract we’ll be better come $$$$$.. Whit is retiring then you have money being freed up as Snead front loaded a ton of contracts to have space for years to come. It’s why we could afford a player like Ramsey.Β 

I don't believe any of that BSΒ of players calling out Wentz... Its just the media trying to make something out of nothing. I remember Aaron Rodgers was being blame for all the Packers struggles couple years ago, and "players hated him because he has a big ego". Its all BS, and what it comes down to is whether the team is winning or losing. Whether the team has talent, or it doesn't. Everything is fine at GB now. The drafted well, and have now a great defense to go along with that offense.

I hope you're right, but not having first round picks will come and catch up to you guys... it's just the matter of time. You guys have a short window, and better win one, because you guys have salvaged the future. You can already see it with the Rams O-Line.Β 

The Eagles have a QB and coach as well, but missing talent in other area, because we salvaged the future to win one. Our main players are getting old, and we haven't been drafting well so it's coming back to hunt us.Β 

Edited by Eagles $5$

8 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I don't believe any of that BSΒ of players calling out Wentz... Its just the media trying to make something out of nothing. I remember Aaron Rodgers was being blame for all the Packers struggles couple years ago, and "players hated him because he has a big ego". Its all BS, and what it comes down to is whether the team is winning or losing. Whether the team has talent, or it doesn't. Everything is fine at GB now. The drafted well, and have now a great defense to go along with that offense.

I hope you're right, but not having first round picks will come and catch up to you guys... it's just the matter of time. You guys have a short window, and better win one, because you guys have salvaged the future. You can already see it with the Rams O-Line.Β 

The Eagles have a QB and coach as well, but missing talent in other area, because we salvaged the future to win one. Our main players are getting old, and we haven't been drafting well so it's coming back to hunt us.Β 

Rams haven’t had a first round in the last 3 years all is well. Oline is a issue but im sure Goff and co will figure a way to live. You guys have a beast Oline and it doesn’t matter. So you can compare this to that. I’m not sure I agree with a window that’s usually talk when the QB is up in age, Goff is barely 25.. The window is open as long as he develops and Mcvay is here.Β 

55 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Because we have a bunch of morons on this team. I'd be shocked if we don't clean house of all the complacent, cancerous trash that's started to fester in this locker room like the Seahawks did with those who were against Russell.

• Like 2