πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

30 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I think I do enjoy the Cowboys losing more than the Eagles winning. Since I live in the El Paso area, it is sweeter when they lose. I hate the Cowboys more than I love my own team

Ah yes, I would too if I lived there! It's like splitting hairs for me. Cowboys losing makes watching sports networks tolerable throughout the week.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So did Saquon get dinged up, injured today? WTF happened to him vs the Jets? 13 Carries for 1 yd???🀯

Think the Giants had 3 backup olineman starting then also lost Solder, Greg Williams was aggressively stuffing the box and clogging up the lanes. Barkely kept getting contacted behind the line. Think I saw a stat he had -13 yards before contact for the game? Also I do not believe he's 100% yet. Also Shurmur keeps trying to run him into a brick wall rather then use some trickery to get him the ball in space.

3 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Think the Giants had 3 backup olineman starting then also lost Solder, Greg Williams was aggressively stuffing the box and clogging up the lanes. Barkely kept getting contacted behind the line. Think I saw a stat he had -13 yards before contact for the game? Also I do not believe he's 100% yet. Also Shurmur keeps trying to run him into a brick wall rather then use some trickery to get him the ball in space.

That's what I was curious about? You can't have 13 Carrie's first 1 yd unless that's the case. I've never understood that mentality or Stupidity really? Running into a 8-9 man box up the gut?

You'd think given Shurmurs background he'd adapt, switch things up, stop running into Said brick walls? Go 4 wide for god sakes, create some potential Running lanes by spreading the Defense out before doing that?

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Where is @Gmen thumping his chest? Asking for a friend.Β 

I'm still here baby. It's a frustrating time for Giants fans, but as long as Daniel Jones continues to progress, we have hope for the upcoming years. On the bright side all of this losing could land us Chase Young or Andrew Thomas.

3 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I'm still here baby. It's a frustrating time for Giants fans, but as long as Daniel Jones continues to progress, we have hope for the upcoming years. On the bright side all of this losing could land us Chase Young or Andrew Thomas.

Haha yeah, nothing was gonna happen this year...losing is optimal for the future. You guys need a lot...but studs like Chase will help.

Really hoping you start picking up some wins and play yourselves out.

I think Jones does some concerning things, but he's a rookie...just have to hope it doesn't stick with him going forward.
Β 

9 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Yeah I was actually hoping for a Giants resurgence go on a winning spree minus 2 Loses to the Eagles.

Losing to the Jets is actually a good thing for the Giants.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Please please find me any video of Tom, Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, any legit QB worth their salt doing what Dak did pregame, please. There's a difference from warming up your hips and that. If anything that Jimmy video looked as if he was embarrassed for even attempting it?

But hey if it works for Dak, so be it. Hips Don't Lie!

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please please find me any video of Tom, Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, any legit QB worth their salt doing what Dak did pregame, please. There's a difference from warming up your hips and that. If anything that Jimmy video looked as if he was embarrassed for even attempting it?

But hey if it works for Dak, so be it. Hips Don't Lie!

Nabbs I love and respect this move of seriously critiquing Dak's pre-game warm ups.

Β 

Gotta agree, haven't seen the GOATs do it. Makes you think.

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

Do you think the Skins would pull what Arizona did last year and take a better QB prospect...saw a mock that had that, hadn’t even thought about that

Haskins was picked by Snyder cause he went to High School with his son.Β  So no.Β  Whoever the next HC will be will have Haskins shoved down his throat.Β