πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah but I feel like none of your major guys in Dak, Zeke or Amari actually ever MISS games. Tyron Smith misses but he's not as critical as those pieces in my opinion.

Cooper only played like 5Β snaps in the Jets game, so he basically missed that game. He has been injured the entire season, missed the most of the offseason (kinda like Alshon, right?).

Zeke only missed when he was suspended. But he hasnt been nearly as explosive this year after missing the whole offseason.Β 

T Smith is critical to us. But as a reminder, our 1-4 WRs, LT and RT (and now LG) have all missed time.Β 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Cooper only played like 5Β snaps in the Jets game, so he basically missed that game. He has been injured the entire season, missed the most of the offseason (kinda like Alshon, right?).

Zeke only missed when he was suspended. But he hasnt been nearly as explosive this year after missing the whole offseason.Β 

T Smith is critical to us. But as a reminder, our 1-4 WRs, LT and RT (and now LG) have all missed time.Β 

Idk just feels like ur guys are questionable all week then always play. At least u have the threat of them out there. Our team somehow got more injured over our bye week.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Weve had our own injuries to deal with as well. And its not like you guys havent had a bit of luck as well.

Β 

PS: Just going to drop this here and dip. @KiltmanΒ => notice the section on one reads?Β ;)

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/dak-prescott-mvp-debate-dallas-cowboys

"Dak has thrown a lot of interceptions this season

It’s true. With eight interceptions, Prescott is one of the league leaders in interceptions thrown. But let’s add some context to those picks…"

He legit sounds like aΒ Cowboys fan. Seriously, where is he in your MVP rankings?

1) You're not convincing us Dak's a MVP candidate (seems like only Cowboy fans seem to think so)

2) Dude isn't even on the top 5. (In no order after Jackson)

• Β Wilson
  • Jackson
  • Rodgers
  • Mahomes
  • Jimmy G

Please enlighten me on why Dak deserves it over ANY of these guys.

Β 

24 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

He legit sounds like aΒ Cowboys fan. Seriously, where is he in your MVP rankings?

Well, he isnt as far as I know. He is an NFL analyst.Β 

1) You're not convincing us Dak's a MVP candidate (seems like only Cowboy fans seem to think so)

No Cowboys fan think he is a legit MVP right now either....Β 

2) Dude isn't even on the top 5. (In no order after Jackson)

• Β Wilson
  • Jackson
  • Rodgers
  • Mahomes
  • Jimmy G

Please enlighten me on why Dak deserves it over ANY of these guys.

LMAO including Jimmy G. Like seriously. Rodgers shouldnt be up there either. Mahomes is also not in consideration due to time missed, though he has a fighting chance.Β 

I would put CMC and Watson above all three of them.Β 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

lol I still cant believe you listed Jimmy G. He is 15th in Rating, 13th in QBR, 17th in ANY/A, 19th in yards, 16th in TDs..... He is as middle of the pack as they come.Β 

Dak is outperforming Jimmy G by an enormous delta. The two arent even close, really.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Is this just QBs? Cook, McCaffrey and Thomas are easy votes over Dak and I’m just pulling names at this point.Β 

Im not sure why though. No one on this site is advocating that he is MVP and that wasnt the intent of posting the article. So you are basically strawmanning this argument.Β 

5 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

You're on GD Crack if you in any way shape or form think Dak Prescott is in the MVP Conversation!!! Crack!!!

Not directed towards you DJack!!!