πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

48 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hard to say that this wouldn't be a different game with Stafford. That's the cowboys though. Beating bad teams and teams with no QB lmao.

...........:D; Thats too easy a set up.Β 

Β 

So I wonder if you guys are still clinging to the "Zeke is the most important Cowboy" argument? Or have you guys woken up to reality yet?Β 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

...........:D; Thats too easy a set up.Β 

Β 

So I wonder if you guys are still clinging to the "Zeke is the most important Cowboy" argument? Or have you guys woken up to reality yet?Β 

Have you woken up? Y'all barely hung on to beat a toothless team lmao c'mon. Stafford wins that game before it ever comes down to that.

13 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Have you woken up? Y'all barely hung on to beat a toothless team lmao c'mon. Stafford wins that game before it ever comes down to that.

What does anything you said have to do with anything I said? Or are you simply deflecting?

Β 

PS: Up by 14 with less than 5 minutes ago isnt "barely hung on"

Edited by Matts4313

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What does anything you said have to do with anything I said? Or are you simply deflecting?

Β 

PS: Up by 14 with less than 5 minutes ago isnt "barely hung on"

Lol bro you're the one who totally changed up subjects to who is the most important player on the cowboys. And I watched that whole game, and I know you did too. You'd be totally foolish to say y'all thumped them from wire to wire. They had the ball with a chance to tie the game. That's barely hung on. Against Jeff Driskel lmao.