πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

This division is just trash this year. There's 0 chance we are pulling off 5 straight, so 9-7 at best for us, and Cowboys aren't looking much better. Cowboys simply look better and have the 1 game lead, so for that reason I think they will get the division,Β but not too worried about prospect of them in the postseason and having a chance at a SB run.

21 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This division is just trash this year. There's 0 chance we are pulling off 5 straight, so 9-7 at best for us, and Cowboys aren't looking much better. Cowboys simply look better and have the 1 game lead, so for that reason I think they will get the division,Β but not too worried about prospect of them in the postseason and having a chance at a SB run.

Holding out hope if we make the playoffs DeSean comes back and opens up the offense

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Holding out hope if we make the playoffs DeSean comes back and opens up the offense

We dont get Alshon, Lane, Brooks and Howard back vs the Dolphins, it won't matter anyways.

This isn't the Dolphins from the first month of the season.Β  Might lose to them as well.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Damn just saw Jerry's interview, and he went in on the coaching staff. Just pretty much blamed the whole season on them. He pretty much said I have no faith in this coaching staff, and they haven't done anything right. Garrett is going to be fired I feel like, assuming they are going to be one and done in the playoffs, which makes me sad.Β 

Every single time, and I do mean every single time Jerry Jones opens his mouth, I thank God Jeffrey Lurie is our Owner.

I can't imagine having to listen to Lurie after every single game, have a Interview? It's like Jerry is a Media Whore who craves constant attention? Is there another Owner in Sports that does this on a weekly basis sometime multiple interviews? A GM if people want to go that route?

GD Cry baby!

Β 

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:
1 hour ago, Danger said:

We fire Groh yet?

It’s unreal that he still has a job. There’s way too much loyalty in this organizationΒ 

I'm with you....unfortunately mid season firings usually result in internal hires being promoted until the end of the season. I don't see how that makes the situation much better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive been watching/playing/coaching football the bulk of my life. I dont think I have ever seen a team sabotage themselves like the Cowboys this year. We cant get out of our own way. Jerry has a right to be upset; the dude is spending $200m on this dumpster fire.Β 

Have you ever watched a Chargers game?

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

It’s unreal that he still has a job. There’s way too much loyalty in this organizationΒ 

Doug with over using Sproles, all the internal hirings and promotions, all the signings of familiar players. You're exactly right. This team and organization is loyal to a major fault. And to be quite honest, I believe it's tangibly lost us a lot of games these past couple years.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Doug with over using Sproles, all the internal hirings and promotions, all the signings of familiar players. You're exactly right. This team and organization is loyal to a major fault. And to be quite honest, I believe it's tangibly lost us a lot of games these past couple years.

"Loyalty" also made us hire Doug Pederson over Adam Gase. Ya gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.

• Like 1