πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 hours ago, Danger said:

In other words, there's no reason they shouldn't be winning the division by 2-3 games come seasons end.

No way. The only team they beat with more than 3 wins is us. I can see them winning the division at 8-8 though. Since they're undefeated in the division, weeks 14-17 are literally must-win games for us. And I think we're all a little skeptical the Eagles can go on a 4-5 game win streak.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Dallas seems to have a pretty good team, biggest holes to my knowledge are DT and Safety.

In other words, there's no reason they shouldn't be winning the division by 2-3 games come seasons end.

Their QB lost them that game yesterday, and he wants $40 mil per year.Β 

Their WRs outside of Amari Cooper are nothing special.

Their TEs are abysmal.

Connor Williams is not a good Guard.

La'el Collins has always been overrated and is not a good RT.Β Β 

You already mentioned their crappy DTs.

LVE was overrated as a rookie.

Byron Jones is a solid player that Dallas fans try to tout as elite.Β  Another overrated Cowboy.Β Β 

You mentioned their Safeties, they are terrible.Β Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

The Cowboys forum is a great read right now. Especially posters coming at Matts for defending Dak incessantly. They are cannibalizing each other. And I’m here for it.Β 

2 of them, and we have been fighting for 4 years. This might astonish you, but not all football fans agree. Especially when its a disappointing season.Β 

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Their QB lost them that game yesterday, and he wants $40 mil per year.Β 

Dak didnt lose them that game. But he was not very good.Β 

Dak himself has denied multiple times publically about the $40m. There was 1. Put your index finger up. Look at it. Count it. 1. Beat writer who claimed that. Then literally everyone from Daks camp, Dak himself and every other beat writer said it was a false report.Β 

Their WRs outside of Amari Cooper are nothing special.

Gallup has a lot of potential. He is an enigma. He makes crazy difficult catchesΒ but has an insane amount of drops as well.

Their TEs are abysmal.

True

Connor Williams is not a good Guard.

True - but he is above replacement level. He is good enough to be a starter.Β 

La'el Collins has always been overrated and is not a good RT.Β Β 

False. Super false. According to analytics he has been the #1 RT most of the year. I think most Cowboys fans would agree he has at case at being our best OL for this season.

You already mentioned their crappy DTs.

They play way above their talent level. We need to invest into DTs.

LVE was overrated as a rookie.

I dont think its LVE. All of our LBs have been playing well below expectations. Our LB coach wasnt even allowed to go to the Pats game.Β 

Byron Jones is a solid player that Dallas fans try to tout as elite.Β  Another overrated Cowboy.Β Β 

"Dallas Fans tout" LMAO. The media props him up way more than any Cowboys fan I know. He is a good CB (not elite). Probably top 10-15, but I dont follow other CBs enough to make a solid claim.

You mentioned their Safeties, they are terrible.Β Β 

True.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

15 hours ago, Danger said:

Dallas seems to have a pretty good team, biggest holes to my knowledge are DT and Safety.

You will take the division or find a way to give it to the Redskins.

We want Jim Harbaugh to get a top 15 pick in his first Cowboys draft.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

2 of them, and we have been fighting for 4 years. This might astonish you, but not all football fans agree. Especially when its a disappointing season.Β 

Yea but now it’s at a boiling point and it’s funny.Β 

At least Jerry made one smart move in not signing Dak to that deal. If the guy can’t beat a winning team, what hope is there?

• Like 1