Jump to content
Phire

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: Now None Good

Who wins the East in 2019?  

57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Washington [redacted]


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea but now it’s at a boiling point and it’s funny. 

At least Jerry made one smart move in not signing Dak to that deal. If the guy can’t beat a winning team, what hope is there?

Dak has beaten plenty of winning teams, quit living in the moment. 

And both Thegam360 or whatever his name is and 5x10 are so far lost its crazy. You guys have posters like that. Like, whatever they say you just shake your head. Im not the only one that has chastised them (for years). Im just the only one that still tells them they are stupid as hell. 

 

PS - Not signing Dak was a huge mistake. He is lead (or near lead) leading in a ton of metrics. His price just went up.

Edited by Matts4313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak has beaten plenty of winning teams, quit living in the moment. 

And both Thegam360 or whatever his name is and 5x10 are so far lost its crazy. You guys have posters like that. Like, whatever they say you just shake your head. Im not the only one that has chastised them (for years). Im just the only one that still tells them they are stupid as hell. 

 

PS - Not signing Dak was a huge mistake. He is lead (or near lead) leading in a ton of metrics. His price just went up.

I dunno man. You know better than me but he hasnt beaten a winning team this year. And I don’t recall many last year. 2 maybe? That’s an issue. 

I think Jerry was smart as hell not resigning him. Already gave too much money to Zeke. Really shouldn’t have even resigned him. Pollard looked to be a decent and cheap replacement. Cowboys could realistically go 8-8 and they gave Dak everything but a good TE option. Whether it’s the defense or coaching that’s the real issue, I don’t know. But I’d be using his record against winning teams against him at the negotiating table. Usually a new QB contract generally resets the market so I’m sure he’ll still get big money but jerry’s got a case if Dak continues to ish the bed against decent opponents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I dunno man. You know better than me but he hasnt beaten a winning team this year. And I don’t recall many last year. 2 maybe? That’s an issue.

What was your record when we played you?

Thats the funny thing about these type of metrics. As of right now, we can go back and say "Kirks never beaten a team on primetime" or whatever the stat was. Do we put and asterisks by it and wait to see if we end up 8-8 or 9-7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What was your record when we played you?

Thats the funny thing about these type of metrics. As of right now, we can go back and say "Kirks never beaten a team on primetime" or whatever the stat was. Do we put and asterisks by it and wait to see if we end up 8-8 or 9-7?

3-3

Use whatever metrics you want; has he beaten more than 2 teams with a winning record in two years? I don’t think he has. If so, not as often as you’d expect a QB making top money should. That’s a pretty good bargaining chip if I’m Jerry. That’s if, he even wants to commit long term like most people think he should. Gotta think Jerry didn’t sign him up to top money for some reason. Maybe it was to see if he can perform in elite situations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas: You win the division
Philly: No u
Dallas: No u
Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We need to let NYG beat us twice so they don't get Chase Young.

Nah we got him in the bag with Miami and redskins winning today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Nah we got him in the bag with Miami and redskins winning today

As long as Fumble Jones is at QB, you can pretty much lock up the #2 pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Nah we got him in the bag with Miami and redskins winning today

The Giants will beat the redskins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The Redskins will go 7-9, win the division, and host the 13-3 Seahawks wild card weekend.

It is known. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×