πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There areΒ a lot of holes that you can poke in this argument, which I am positive you are aware of. That said, I just found it funny that Eagles fans are now bashing both Goff and Wentz.Β 

Just like there areΒ Cowboys fans who still don't think Dak should get paid....

There are idiots out there who have idiotic opinions. Wentz had a pretty bad three game stretch, but before that and since then he has been solid. He needs to be a lot better going forward, but the dude has no help outside of Ertz. He will pull through.

Yesterday marked the 100th loss of Bruce Allen's tenure with the Redskins. Just in time for the 10-year anniversary of his hiring, which is tomorrow.

That's staggering to me that a GM can average 10 loses a season over a decade, yet still be employed? It's almost like Allen is Snyders Jason Garrett?

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's staggering to me that a GM can average 10 loses a season over a decade, yet still be employed? It's almost like Allen is Snyders Jason Garrett?

Except Garrett has won the division multiple times and been voted for coach of the year (nominated twice IIRC)

So serious question. Who do we want to Win Sunday Giants or Redskins?

I want neither Team in the #2 spot ready to pounce onΒ The Blonde Predator but both teams also play Eagles- Cowboys the follow week?

We lose to the Cowboys Division is locked up and DallasΒ essentially canΒ sit/rest week 17 giving Washington a possible Win?

We Win we'd have to still beat NYG the following week, Dallas also motivated with a chance!!

What's really the best case if any for neither to get the #2 pick in the draft?

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Electing Rodgers over Dak for the pro bowl tells you all you need to know on what the NFL thinks of Prescott.Β 

Dak and Cousins were both more deserving then Rodgers and Brees. But team record and name recognition trump production. Brees and Brady wont go, so it wont surprise me if Cousins and Prescott make it in as alternatives.Β 

PS: "Electing Rodgers over CarsonΒ for the pro bowl tells you all you need to know on what the NFL thinks of Wentz. "

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So serious question. Who do we want to Win Sunday Giants or Redskins?

I want neither Team in the #2 spot ready to pounce onΒ The Blonde Predator but both teams also play Eagles- Cowboys the follow week?

We lose to the Cowboys Division is locked up and DallasΒ essentially canΒ sit/rest week 17 giving Washington a possible Win?

We Win we'd have to still beat NYG the following week, Dallas also motivated with a chance!!

What's really the best case if any for neither to get the #2 pick in the draft?

Doesn’t really matter, I guess the Giants to win?Β 
their need for an End is far greater.Β 

But Redskins have a better chance at moving down. EvenΒ if we lose this week, I don’t trust Doug to let the Giants win week 17.

Both need LTs. So if they go #2 & #3 they’ll both walk away happy.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak and Cousins were both more deserving then Rodgers and Brees. But team record and name recognition trump production. Brees and Brady wont go, so it wont surprise me if Cousins and Prescott make it in as alternatives.Β 

PS: "Electing Rodgers over CarsonΒ for the pro bowl tells you all you need to know on what the NFL thinks of Wentz. "

That’s the point. Dak is more deserving than Rodgers yet he’s not there. Pro bowl votes for 1/3 of each player, coach and fan. Don’t give me name recognition. Everyone knows who’s QBing for the blue star. And there areΒ plenty of guys that made it on terrible teams. Dak got shafted. Maybe people think he’s a fraud.Β 

PS: Rodgers is having a better year than Wentz, he should be elected over him.Β Β Dak is having a better year than both. Yet your boy is outside looking in.Β 

PSS: Everything said about Dak doesn’t always have to be turned into Dak-Wentz debate. The post had nothing to do with Carson yet here we are.Β 

• Like 1

Road to the ship

- Obviously win out
- SF and SEA beat the sh out of each other on Week 17 SNF and the loser has 10 key injuries
- Battered up loser flies East and gets upset in Philly
- Desean returns and puts up 8/347/5 on the #2 seed
- Vikings inexplicably make it to the NFCCG as the #6 seed and travel to Philly where they lose
- Eagles play Houston in the ship minus Deshaun Watson who broke his right handΒ throwing the game winning TD in the AFCCG.
- Eagles destroy the AJ McCarron led Texans for their 2nd ship

#believe

• Like 2