πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Thought that's all I've heard them complaining about. Poor safety play and lackluster CB play for years.

They fixed their pass rush issues this year.

Feel like DT is their only other glaring issue.

You're probably in contact with more D fans than I am, I'm just basing that off what I watched. When you can't touch a guy you're at a disadvantage, so yeah its easy to blame them. We did it for years. Even though clearly our pass rush has gotten worse.Β 

34 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

..... interesting.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a6682ecf27f9eab296a

Its surface funny. I’ll admit I have no idea who he is. But that’s the humor for me. Β Maybe they unearthed Andy Reid. Or maybe he’s two seasons and out, 10-22, over his head guy. Β 

Aw man, he’s a Philly guy. Now I feel bad. Apparently was a Linebackers coach in a small school, a STs guy in Alabama, STs and WRs in NE. That’s enough to get you a HC job? He’s 38. This is a boomΒ or bust move. With some crazy bustΒ potential.Β 

Talking trash about a defense that cut you. We weren’t good. And we cut you. Connect the dots.Β 

β€œHow come you sittin here with me?”

”’Cause 12 years.”

lol ok. You couldn’t hack it anymore and got super salty over getting cut. It’s not because you’re older. He’s channeling Skip at this point. Just keep saying things that get you attention.Β 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I still find it funny that all 3 Teams are scrambling to find the next Doug Pederson in the same season!🍺

None of the hires the other teams made me think they wanted a doug approach at all. 2 are boring re-treads and one was a bad hire by the giants.

Β 

"I'm just going to say this to the fans: The commitment will be unwavering," McCarthy said. "I won my first Super Bowl here in North Texas at AT&T Stadium. I just want to tell you I am anxious and excited to get to work on winning the next Super Bowl for the Dallas Cowboys."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28449042/jerry-jones-believes-mike-mccarthy-get-cowboys-back-super-bowl

Β 

Anyone smell that?

Image result for corn ball

Β 

Edited by DeJack_10